IGNORED

autechre /// trap

OneSixSeven

wow had no idea about that zz top song  :blink:  :blink:

lol that's nothing, I wish that video was still online of someone on So You Think You Can Dance or whatever, dancing to Second Bad Vilbel

i guarantee 100% that that shitty rapper has nothing to do with that beat and knows nothing about where it came from. not that it matters im not upset that the chre is being sullied or w/e just the general recycling of shit that rich educated white pitchfork readers learn about and then sell to c level rappers for their beats... brutal and dumb cycle

yeah only happens to rappers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7L5VgvQEXI

Q: "Sean [of Autechre], were you guys ever aware that you got sampled in a ZZ Top track?"

Sean Ae: "yeah we wondered if we could get money for that but were told 'no because its just rhythm and anyway no who are you again'

it was their guy the producer, i think they just showed up and he was like 'hey check out this cool beat i made' so they didnt know, i dont hold it against the beards"

the 'chre referring to zz top as 'the beards', that's a lol

Guest bitroast

[youtubehd]PBluwLulMy8[/youtubehd]

YES!!!

the tv was on when this originally aired (my mum was watching it i guess?) and i managed to walk by and catch it completely by chance. 

haven't seen it in so long and trying to find it recently = no luck.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

was the wildest thing hearing fucking chre on mainstream telly tell you what. 

autechre should pay homage ... Autechre - T-alia 16solo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Least Autechre will finally make some money lol. Just joking ha ha. To be honest I haven't heard Autechre for a while. I think that's pretty rubbish because it was literally just Autechre + Trap Beat. No attempt made to develop it beyond that. That video has nearly 300k plays too which is nuts lol.

This for me is one of their best. Now I'm reminising.

bro, I know necrobumping isn't as frowned upon here as other nerd havens, but for real why did you necrobump this? I'm just trying to understand the thought process. You could have just made e.g. an "I <3 Rotar" thread.

Archived