IGNORED

RuPaul's Drag Race

ganus

There have got to be others here who watch this show like it was Game of Thrones or something.

The new season of All Stars is nuts, they must be doing some kind of messed up sociological experiment with drag queens. I can't stop. Can we please talk about the gayness? (ganus?)

I dunno, I know WATMM is by and large pretty cis-gendered and hetero, but I have had lots of cis/het friends in the Midwest and in Washington who watch RuPaul religiously.

But you might be right. You never know until you ask

I dunno, I know WATMM is by and large pretty cis-gendered and hetero, but I have had lots of cis/het friends in the Midwest and in Washington who watch RuPaul religiously.

But you might be right. You never know until you ask

I'm a hetero dude and for what it's worth I used to regularly watch Fashion Police with Joan Rivers before she passed away. I was pretty upset when she died TBH. Different show and format but similar vibe. My wife watches Bravo shows constantly and I shamelessy will not deny I often watch most of that nonsense as well. I like the Andy Cohen show Watch What Happens: Live.

Not regularly watched Drag Race, just randomly tuned in or seen highlights of it on other shows but I like RuPaul a lot. I've always like kitsch gay culture a lot, probably stems from listening to the B-52s and watching Pee Wee's Playhouse a lot as a kid.

My daughter made me watch this show... like a train wreck. Found it enjoyable at some level after a few seasons, but still leaves a bad taste since it's that reality television genre I really despise.

i never watched this show, but you might be interested in the all-male trio's rare appearance on dance-o-rama usa which was a regular spot for rupaul's comedy and dance skits. this is the all-male trio's only known appearance on television

https://youtu.be/GOemPRbWhLU

• 2 months later...

love u for making this thread. love this show so much. bae and i watch it and quote it all the time. rupaul is so tongue-in-cheek about it being a reality show and is probably the only person on the face of the earth who can make product placement funny.

paris is burning is so good too. venus xtravaganza standing next to a boombox is one of my fav scenes ever. 

tumblr_lw0qck9ih81r37tnpo1_1280.png

Archived