IGNORED

Vinyl Represses!!

BUNKUM

I have them all already,

But i will buy this bundle anyway !

i'm a freak

I'm a fraek

All my young friends who didn't get the first presses are pretty excited right now

For my part i will listen on my genelecs the 2 vinyl presses, to spot the differences.

And i will moan

Awesome, I'm gonna get Tri Rep for sure, that was my first ae album, holds an extra special place in my heart. I still get high school angst flashbacks every time I hear Eutow

2016 is a good Ae year

4h08 min of new music

A tour with a new set soon (!) and new t shirts maybe

And now represses

Thanks guys i luv you

please sam take all my money

This is great news! Been wanting to get Incunabula and Amber recently but not into spending $100 or so on each. I did spend a bit on Tri Repetae a while back as it's my favorite from them, but it turned out to not be as VG+ as I expected. I'll probably get the bundle, good price and only $10 shipped to the states.

2016 is a good Ae year

4h08 min of new music

A tour with a new set soon (!) and new t shirts maybe

And now represses

Thanks guys i luv you

please sam take all my money

heh yeah! i finally feel like a fan of bob dylan. uber goods everywhere!

wicked news.. I have Amber and Tri Rep already with no real desire to get Incunabula, but hopefully this means the EPs will follow.. my collection has a few holes (e.g. Garbage).

Hemmed and hawed about this all day. Not even sure whether I care about vinyl anymore, and these 3 are classics but I've listened to them so many times... what's the point? How many times will I really listen to these? 

I really want Garbage, Envane disc 2, Cichlisuite, We R Are Why?, LP5, EP7, Confield, both Peel Sessions, Draft, and Untilted on vinyl, though...

after looking at the condition of my copies i had to go and order Amber and Tri Repitae.  shrug.  i'm going to have to have a kid to give all this stuff too. 

Edited by ignatius

wicked news.. I have Amber and Tri Rep already with no real desire to get Incunabula, but hopefully this means the EPs will follow.. my collection has a few holes (e.g. Garbage).

How did Warp proceed the BoC repress ? Was it the albums and THEN the EPs or everything at once ? Because yeah I would love a repress of Ae EPs - they could follow the same pattern and do a bundle with Anti, Garbage and Anvil Vapre !

I have all the OG LPs except Amber, Tri Rep and Quaristice and the latter is top of that list tbh.

Might grab Tri Rep if it's at the London show. Amber, like Bechuga, I'm really not bothered about.

EPs would be lush yeah.

Guest bitroast

envane + cichlisuite + lp5 + ep7 please. 

and chiastic slide too i guess but that's had a repress and i already own that so i don't care gimme the other stuff please thank you :^) 

Guest bitroast

and garbage ^

and anvil vapre ^

and the peel sessions while you're at it. 

also needing gantz graf and quaristice. 

if you could just get those all repressed that'd be greeaaat.

office-space.jpg

and anvil vapre ^

also needing gantz graf

Yes.

We R Are Why?

pls

Sadly this is probably the least likely to get a repress because they released it mail order only, did not increment the numeric-pun-release-title-counter, and made unusually overt (i.e. only slightly cryptic) references to its production methods.