IGNORED

Vinyl Represses!!

BUNKUM

.... so i just placed a massive order for some serious speakers. klipsch la scala / cornwall hybrid clones. they are gonna rule so fuckin hard. i have decided that kalpol introl from this repress will be the inaugural performance of these bad boys in a few weeks. yippee

is there any any slight changes to the artwork? I know they changed Incunabula up a bit the first time they repressed it.

Only differences I can see are that the cat numbers have the letter R added to them.

Just finished giving Amber a listen...What an album really ! Almost had forgotten how beautiful it was and why it made me fall in love with Autechre in the first place. Piezo is pure magic :music:

I got mine earlier this week, the packaging on all of them is amazing. There is soo much thought and design put into all of them that you would never know about if you didn't have them in front of you. 

Amber is such a good example of how to use the space on a Gatefold well.

yo, what a great way to refresh the luv for early 'chre...

like yesterday i experienced piezo like i never did before, and believe me, amber had its couple o spins... classics fo sho, all 3. with them now i also got every single autechre album on vinyl, still waiting for achievement window to pop up...

I got mine earlier this week, the packaging on all of them is amazing. There is soo much thought and design put into all of them that you would never know about if you didn't have them in front of you. 

Amber is such a good example of how to use the space on a Gatefold well.

can you post some pics please?

There is soo much thought and design put into all of them

220px-AutechreTriRepetae.png

The paper stock used is pretty nice, it has an interesting texture and the sleeves are printed with cool IDM stuff. 

220879649035.jpg

so have all euro watmmers received their ae vinyl by now? I got a dispatch notice ~two weeks ago but I'm still waiting....

i ordered mine from bleep a few days ago and they arrived 2 days later

I went into my local record shop last Friday when I saw they had dropped. Wanted to cheque if they had them, and see the prices compared to the online prices. and as it turns out they did have them and were about 2 dollars cheaper, not counting shipping costs.

So yesterday (payday) I decided I would treat myself. Wasn't able to afford all 3 at once as have to save for christmas gifts and such, but I decided I would get Tri Repetae first as it's my favourite of the 3. I was disappoint when they were sold out. The guy at the counter was like 'yeah, I remember the 2 guys that came in and bought these, they were really esscited about them, both dudes bought all 3!'

… so I guess Tri Rep was on backorder, I asked to have a copy held for me and instead I bought Amber. Beautiful repressing I must say, tho I've never seen an original. So happy to have it. Now only Tri Rep and LP5, and I will own all their LPs in a physical format.

I shared the download codes with some younger electronic music friends who are æ virgins, but I found that the link to the Gräfenheinichen set does not work… anyone else having this problem?