IGNORED

Vinyl Represses!!

BUNKUM

I wasn't trying to argue guys, I was genuinely interested. Just saw a post and thought I'd ask a quick question about it but apparently you guys get butthurt for no reason in these parts of town.

Anyway, just pretend I wasn't here.

BACK ON TOPIC..

Do you think that there will be more represses, going chronologically?

Perhaps in groups of three like the previous. So the next ones would be Chiastic, LP5, and Confield?

BACK ON TOPIC..

Perhaps in groups of three like the previous. So the next ones would be Chiastic, LP5, and Confield?

Yeah I think it'll happen, seems to be a good pattern to stick to. Means people can reasonably get hold of the stuff they're missing.

BACK ON TOPIC..

yea I would have bet anything on it. I def thought that it would be faster though. It's been like 8 months...

Is there a way to see how backed up the pressing factories are? I wonder if that is the cause of the delay....

lol warp going "hey we need to repress ae" 

Pressing factory: "take a number"

number is 538

warp: fuck. we'll announce it in 2 years

Is there a way to see how backed up the pressing factories are? I wonder if that is the cause of the delay....

number is 538

I would imagine the cluster fuck that is RSD would be contributing to delays...

number is 538

I would imagine the cluster fuck that is RSD would be contributing to delays...

Oh definitely. RSD is a giant mess. Went from a simple celebration of record stores to a bi-annual cash grab.

I'll just take LP5 and Confield from next batch thx, Chiastic Slide can come round on discount in a few years somewhere maybe

you'd be willing to wait for the discount for years? is a difference of $5 that much of a problem to you? 

Chiastic Slide doesnt mean nearly as much as me as LP5 or Confield do individually, so yeah i'll wait til i find a secondhand repress for cheaper somewhere in the future

Guest transmisiones ferox

was always troned between Amber and other records and when they played live last novemeber at the merch keyosc bought Tri repetae, but so much missing Piezo on the vinyl, ordered finally it from bleep, but never get it because postal gave it to someone else, some dude probbaly analyzing sand dunes right now, Piezouuuuuuuuuuuuu

was always troned between Amber and other records and when they played live last novemeber at the merch keyosc bought Tri repetae, but so much missing Piezo on the vinyl, ordered finally it from bleep, but never get it because postal gave it to someone else, some dude probbaly analyzing sand dunes right now, Piezouuuuuuuuuuuuu

same

I like vinyl for the large album art and more to look at.

Lossless audio files work for me though.

edit: I didnt know there wuz a NEW PAGE

Edited by Avarik

sadly my records are mostly just a collection these days.. most of my listening is at work or in transit

it's still nice to have those ae albums though