IGNORED

Vinyl Represses!!

BUNKUM

sadly my records are mostly just a collection these days.. most of my listening is at work or in transit

it's still nice to have those ae albums though

Same

it's pretty much the only thing I like about my job these days lol

Same

• 2 months later...

Gotta say, I saw the Amber reissue in a store yesterday, and was surprised at how bad the print looks. It's a lot more pink/saturated than the original.

• 1 month later...

Confession time... my studio has been so trashed and I had to buy a new needle blah blah. So I have been sitting on these for months and I just listened to Tri Repetae complete with surface noise for the first time. Holy shit, it was good.

• 4 months later...

damn that bump, son!

Hehe. But I want LP5 on vinyl again so badly. My original got destroyed by water damage and the sleeves were so thoroughly ruined I threw it out.

Edited by Jamesqdot

damn that bump, son!

Hehe. But I want LP5 on vinyl again so badly. My original got destroyed by water damage and the sleeves were so thoroughly ruined I threw it out.

me too, but even more i want draft/untilted/quaristice. waaaaaarppp! :wtf:

*listens to drane2 and cries*

I’d be happy if they just got around to Chiastic Slide and LP5 as the next batch. Would make sense as then they could do the “scary” trilogy all together in the next one.

If they’re going to fully recreate the sleeves for those two it’ll be expensive.

The Incunabula artwork was clearly recreated as it’s markedly different from the original.

Edited by Jamesqdot

damn that bump, son!

me too, but even more i want draft/untilted/quaristice. waaaaaarppp! :wtf:

*listens to drane2 and cries*

calm your tits gentlemen, warp is working on some top priority release ATM : the next Lonelady LP (produced by dj nigga fox)

The Incunabula artwork was clearly recreated as it’s markedly different from the original.

How is it different?

Oh wait - it's based on the 2001 repress. But that repress is the one that was recreated rather than simply reprinted.

• Different (and cheaper) metallic ink process.
  • Lighter tone overall (probably more to do with the card stock it's printed on - the old issues were that horrible grey cardboard).
  • Almost all typography is a different size, occasionally a slightly different weight and kerned differently.
  • Track titles are laid out differently on back cover and inside gatefold
  • Postal address is different.

I really want untilted and draft on vinyl. come on blerp!

yeah I want these to be re-pressed simply because I want the value for the originals to go down on discogs, and so I am no longer tempted to sell mine :P

Edited by modey

• 2 weeks later...

refers to the 6 OGs: Eminem, Slim Jesus, Post Malone, Insane Clown Posse and the Flashbulb

I had two watmm tabs open and posted in the wrong thread but might as well leave this here

Edited by span

• 4 years later...