IGNORED

Vinyl Represses!!

BUNKUM

On 1/30/2023 at 1:08 PM, misuta Go said:

i just made them in photoshop

I wish they would look more like this. The current simplistic / brutalist design approach  is not really my cup of tea as it looks like somebody used a WYSIWYG designer on one of the spreadshirt design-your-own shirt websites 

Edited by o00o
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 1:26 PM, Richie Sombrero said:

Got mine today from Boomkat. Well done Boomkat!

Talking of Boomkat - In their newsletter this week they stylise the band name as AU Techre. Is this Boomkat just being odd or is this actually a thing ?!

image.png

Pretty sure it's new, guessing it's just a few seconds only. Wonder if they got Alex Rutterford on the case for it? 

Already got these on vinyl but it's a good excuse to break them out again. Confield still sounds incredibly alien even 20 years later, there's really been nothing quite like it since. I remember finding Sim Gishel one of the weakest tracks but these days it's an absolute banger, might be my favourite track on there. I can even almost get my head round Bine - another 20 years and I'll finally get there. 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, AnwarAutokino said:

wow i've never seen that draft clip before! is this part of a longer vid that i'm not aware of?

I've not seen it either - I know the CD release had multiple versions of the Draft image inside, presumably they were stills chosen from that video ? Can't imagine there's a whole video for the entirety of Surripere, would love there to be but alas I think Alex would probably still be working on the video now if so !

wasn't there a small vid of the Confield animation on their MySpace back when or something?

pre-send edit answer to my own question: yes. 

but even tho it was uploaded 9 years ago it's been retroactively modded into a YT Short which has only existed for like a year or two but idk if these will embed correctly. anyway: 

https://youtube.com/shorts/-NsvXJ5DyAk?feature=share