IGNORED

Vinyl Represses!!

BUNKUM

19 hours ago, danshoebridge said:

Pretty sure it's new, guessing it's just a few seconds only. Wonder if they got Alex Rutterford on the case for it? 

Yeah i guess it's new. Looks like Alex Rutterford blew the dust off archives not so long time ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXQxbMjAaa_/

• Like 1

Just listened to the Confield 7.30 represses and they sound great!

Only problem I have is Sim Gishel skips all over the place.
Some light scratches and scuffs are visible on that track.
All other tracks play flawlessly.

So can anyone tell me if the draft vinyl artwork is the same as it was in 2003? I’m coming off of having owned the cd for 20 years and I’m just so impressed with the extra detail with the vinyl artwork. 

On 2/25/2023 at 10:08 PM, kausto said:

never seen this version

more snippets:

looks like Rob found and revamped his original jitter patch with GLSL shaders

On 6/6/2022 at 1:20 AM, Iwanttobefree said:

Rob has been lost for like 18 months doing jitter shit and Sean has no idea what its about but he trusts Rob and says it must be good (LOL)

• Like 2

The package finally arrived: the reprints are impeccable, and the shirts are also cool (plus good quality), especially confield, even if it has a classic design.

Less impeccable shipping costs. For the €25 shipment with acknowledgment of receipt, another €34 in taxes.
I'm not particularly lucky with shipping. No. Lp5/chiastic took more than 5 months to arrive, so I thought they were lost in the transition. Exm (descent) never arrived. And now the news of taxes.

• Sad 1

On 3/6/2023 at 6:26 PM, Draft78 said:

The package finally arrived: the reprints are impeccable, and the shirts are also cool (plus good quality), especially confield, even if it has a classic design.

Less impeccable shipping costs. For the €25 shipment with acknowledgment of receipt, another €34 in taxes.
I'm not particularly lucky with shipping. No. Lp5/chiastic took more than 5 months to arrive, so I thought they were lost in the transition. Exm (descent) never arrived. And now the news of taxes.

Did you order them from Bleep ?? I thought taxes post-Brexit for a shipment from UK to EU were cheaper !

1 hour ago, Stock said:

Did you order them from Bleep ?? I thought taxes post-Brexit for a shipment from UK to EU were cheaper !

...ordered from ae_store, which I assume is in the UK as well... this is the first time I've had this tax blast. In previous orders, given the waiting times (the package were sent regularly, the delay was all borne by the post office; I wonder, then, what they made of Descent) they did not have the guts to add taxes... but they left the package in the garden. Under the rain. :ok:

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, ignatius said:

draft shirt arrived today. easily highest quality T i've gotten from warp.

Are they still using fitted style shirts?

I bought some xxls from them some years back and they fit like tight xls. 

3 hours ago, YEK said:

Are they still using fitted style shirts?

I bought some xxls from them some years back and they fit like tight xls. 

I haven’t tried it on yet but it looks like an XL for big American. I don’t recall other ae shirts being fitted though. The draft shirt feels heavy. Like someone knitted it or something. Beefy fabric but with a nice feel to it.  Fwiw I e always gotten xl from warp/aE and if I’ve ever had an issue it’s the shirt being too short but plenty wide so maybe I was just fatter then. 

26 minutes ago, ignatius said:

I haven’t tried it on yet but it looks like an XL for big American. I don’t recall other ae shirts being fitted though. The draft shirt feels heavy. Like someone knitted it or something. Beefy fabric but with a nice feel to it.  Fwiw I e always gotten xl from warp/aE and if I’ve ever had an issue it’s the shirt being too short but plenty wide so maybe I was just fatter then. 

Hmm sounds risky to me. Really doubt they take returns. 

More people who has receive the goodies yet??

Im living in Asia so I maybe get it at the end of the month I think. 

How is the repress sounding? Can't wait :music:

It arrived here in aus end of last week. Sadly the turntsble is sitting in a closet to protect it from toddler hands so can’t comment on the quality of the pressing. Been doing my part to spread the word about Autechre by wearing my draft 7:30 shirt and being awkward and unapproachable in it. Xl fitting this 6’1 dadbod perfectly

• Like 1

I got it! Very nice but listen up! I ordered the Confield shirt but the quality is very bad!

It is that strange material that just fall off in the washing machine In one go. 
The "Autechre" letters is super small and will probably fall off first. 

Sad this as for example the Aphex Twin shirt (Red logo) on black was high quality like the logo is integrated in the shirt if you know what I mean? 

The shirt is dope tho! I maybe order Draft 7.30 vinyl but will not go for the shirt because of the material. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/20/2023 at 2:31 PM, cern said:

I got it! Very nice but listen up! I ordered the Confield shirt but the quality is very bad!

It is that strange material that just fall off in the washing machine In one go. 
The "Autechre" letters is super small and will probably fall off first. 

Sad this as for example the Aphex Twin shirt (Red logo) on black was high quality like the logo is integrated in the shirt if you know what I mean? 

The shirt is dope tho! I maybe order Draft 7.30 vinyl but will not go for the shirt because of the material. 

Damn it I hope not. I just washed my confield shirt. It better be in good condition.

1 hour ago, Upset man said:

Damn it I hope not. I just washed my confield shirt. It better be in good condition.

Well make sure you have turn it inside out then.  it can be able to stay good for some time but the Autechre text will fall off and the C gets it's cracks in the future for sure.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, cern said:

Well make sure you have turn it inside out then.  it can be able to stay good for some time but the Autechre text will fall off and the C gets it's cracks in the future for sure.

Most definitely inside out. Shirt looks pretty rad on my end. 

• Like 1