IGNORED

Vinyl Represses!!

BUNKUM

I want 33rpm 1xLP versions of envane, anvil vapre, cichli suite.. I have one half of each of those on 45rpm and it's pretty annoying having only one track per side imo.. buuuut they'll probably never do that.

Yeah I have 2 copies of Envane disc 1 on 45... which is awesome. But man, I need Laughing Quarter!

I would not mind two 45 discs for the 2-4 track EPs, at all, though. I'd prefer the slightly higher quality of 45 over the convenience of having it all on one disc.

Well given that many here have been calling for represses for years, hopefully we collectively put our money where our mouths are and cough up for dollar. 

And hopefully they continue with the releases.

EPs would be a nice bonus at the end of it.

A lush 8xLP box set similar to the CD box would be :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious:

2016 is a good Ae year

4h08 min of new music

A tour with a new set soon (!) and new t shirts maybe

And now represses

Thanks guys i luv you

please sam take all my money

A new set? Tshirts? Where'd you get that info?

Also yay, represses. But why no Draft / Confield / Untilted ? Unfortunately I don't care much for the first three albums, but I'm happy for all those that do.

not sure if it was the resident advisor interview, but Juan confirmed somewhere that he's programmering new things for the euro tour. t-shirts would be nice,

Well given that many here have been calling for represses for years, hopefully we collectively put our money where our mouths are and cough up for dollar. 

And hopefully they continue with the releases.

EPs would be a nice bonus at the end of it.

A lush 8xLP box set similar to the CD box would be :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious:

The only thing I don't like about box sets is if the artist is still making music... I remember when I got Depeche Mode's Singles Box Sets (the ones in the slimline jewel cases and slick black sleeve boxes numbered 1-3... then Violator came out, and I started wondering when they'd come out with more.

They did eventually, but it took years (1991-2004)!

my copy of incunabula is in nice shape so didn't reorder. i have most everything AE on vinyl. i've always bought upon announcement of a release being available... AE is still a blind buy. don't have to hear it i know i'm gonna buy it.  

i'd love some of the EPs  repressed as one or two of mine have a skip here or there and it's soooo nice to pitch some of them up/down.. looking at you yeesland!  

Man some of their best releases are EPs, but I suspect that they require a large expected return to go through with reissues. The theoretical payout for EPs might be higher than they can actually pull. Their LPs are certainly more popular than their EPs, except maybe EP7 or Gantz Graf (bc of the video). Anyway if they continue with this I will keep buying the albums whenever it's possible for me.

I got all three. I love the early stuff, and ambient house, etc. in general anyway. Will there be enough surface noise for completion? (I feel like the concept of grit overlaying precise, oiled machinations was a precursor for Chiatic Slide). Also, Incunabula oddly never really clicked with me until a few years ago. ???

Guest bitroast

BOC managed to repress their eps a couple years ago so i have faith.

garbage pls

they also have substantial amount less material.

faith is but !!!

Guest bitroast

faith is good* but !!!

missed a read there. 

tough guy ?? nawww. i'm just saying the likilehood of warp repressing all the autechre EPs seems like a bigger hurdle is all. 

i wonder of what modey suggested is possible. bringing the EPs from 45rpms 1 track per sides down to 33rpm and getting the EPs released on single discs. 

i wonder if many people would mind.. 

faith is good* but !!!

missed a read there.

tough guy ?? nawww. i'm just saying the likilehood of warp repressing all the autechre EPs seems like a bigger hurdle is all.

i wonder of what modey suggested is possible. bringing the EPs from 45rpms 1 track per sides down to 33rpm and getting the EPs released on single discs.

i wonder if many people would mind..

tbh i'd be surprised if they repressed the eps, especially after that cd box set from a couple years ago.

would be wicked tho