IGNORED

The Caretaker - Everywhere At The End Of Time

triachus

The original release of some 108 tracks remains my personal holy grail of unattainable stuff. If anyone knows where I can get it. PM me. 

It was a lot more than 108 tracks, I remember somewhere about 20 rars with 12 songs each. I do have em on disc somewhere but honestly, one zip of it is enough.

Yeah it used to be up for free download on brainwashed.com. Not there anymore.

I had it all dloaded too back then. I think I only ever unzipped the first two.

Pretty sure it RIPed when my hd RIPed.

• 4 weeks later...

*puts money in holster, readies trigger finger*

edit: I bought the album from Boomkat but never bought it digitally. Didn't realise you got all the albums for that price! There isn't a pre-purchase link for Boomkat or anything I'm missing?

Also the amount of support for the bandcamp release warms me heart. Kirby finally gets what he deserves. :cry:

Edited by Bechuga

Sounds good thus far. Slightly more spoopy and sad than the first installment.

Yeah, a lot more engaging than the first part (didn't really care for that) already. Great concept, I reckon it'll just get more interesting with each part now :)

Yay! Downloading now

Also says he is working on follow up to Sadly the Future is no longer what it was was! Nearly messed my self with exictment when I read that!!

Yay! Downloading now

Also says he is working on follow up to Sadly the Future is no longer what it was was! Nearly messed my self with exictment when I read that!!

Holy wallet-emptying-tears-of-joy that's good news! I was too excited about the new Caretaker and didn't see that in the email... Thanks! Edited by Jamesqdot

Yeah loving this.. even better than Stage 1

well interested to see where this ends up by the later parts.. guessing it's going to get pretty dark and fucked up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

alright guys, next iteration of this is coming up. stage 2 contains some of my favourite caretaker work to date, really interested to see how this progresses...

Stage 3 - Released in September 2017 (E+F)

Here we are presented with some of the last coherent memories before confusion fully rolls in and the grey mists form and fade away. Finest moments have been remembered, the musical flow in places is more confused and tangled. As we progress some singular memories become more disturbed, isolated, broken and distant. These are the last embers of awareness before we enter the post awareness stages.