IGNORED

BOLA - D.E.G

Poimandres

Looks like after years of waiting the new Bola album is finally done and on it's way!

That's 9 years since Kroungrine...

From the BOLA Facebook page:

"D.E.G is done with some DEVELD to follow"

"A 21st century SKAM records release...
Just a small delay for artwork completion..

and a taster trailer to follow :)"

"A mega Vinyl release with super high spec pressing and limited extensive artwork is happening :)"

Please don't sit on this for too long SKAM!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been talked about over and over again. This is just more of the same.

Until it's released, nothing to see here.

These comments are way more concrete than what he has said in the past. The album is done, being released on SKAM, with a teaser forthcoming. I have no doubts this is happening!

Also, my expectations are in check for this album. I remember being really disappointed with Gnayse when it came out after Soup and Fyuti were true classics, but I've changed my stance in the subsequent years. I'll be happy with basically anything honestly.

Thanks Poiman, glad your enjoying the touched albums, i was talking with Bola the other night and its coming very soon, I’ve not heard any tracks from it yet but I’m sure its going to be something magic after so long in the pipe line. cant wait

Skam are back in effect with the Fear Ratio and Jega albums, seems like a good time for Bola to make an appearance. And he never actually said he had anything ready before, he just said he was thinking about it. The Bolaman wouldn't lie to us like that. I'd never miss a Bola album, they've all just gotten better with age. I do hope Dennis Bourne is on this one, but I'm good either way.

Archived