IGNORED

BOLA - D.E.G

Poimandres

Yeah Kroungrine rules.  I remember being stoned off my ass when I first noticed the vocals in Zoft Broiled Ed (thus triggering a whoa of Keanu proportions) so it'll always have a special place in my pipe

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diamortem?!

I think that was the track that cleared my memory of the album. Cos it was full of short stop-start pieces that didn't really head too far, that became my lasting impression of the whole release: just of short snippets that didn't really progress anywhere. When obviously there's wonderful tracks like Rainslaight full of progression!

TRACK LISTING

1. Fhorth  
2. Herzzatzz  
3. Avantual Side 
4. Evensong  
5. Landor 50X2
7. PelomenVapour 1 
8. Pelomen Vapour 2 
9. Pelomen Vapour 3  
10. Kappafects 
11. Maghellen

Diamortem?!

I think that was the track that cleared my memory of the album. Cos it was full of short stop-start pieces that didn't really head too far, that became my lasting impression of the whole release: just of short snippets that didn't really progress anywhere. When obviously there's wonderful tracks like Rainslaight full of progression!

donchu dare call ma niBBa an Actress

Archived