IGNORED

BOLA - D.E.G

Poimandres

Hadn't heard of this guy before, checking out Shapes now. Phenomenal stuff. This forum never fails to impress  :music:

Also give a go to Soup & Gnayse :)

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hadn't heard of this guy before, checking out Shapes now. Phenomenal stuff. This forum never fails to impress :music:

Dang I'm jealous. First time I heard that drop in glink.... sold forever

Hadn't heard of this guy before, checking out Shapes now. Phenomenal stuff. This forum never fails to impress  :music:

Also give a go to Soup & Gnayse :)

Hearing that neverending kind of distant phone ringing in Forcasa 1 had the same impact on me.

· `·‿                                  ‿·´ ·

`· ¸      ¸ ·´

´      *·~  ¸ . ´¯` . *discovers bola* . ´¯` . ,  ~*      `

‿‿

,  . - ´¨ ¯ ¨` - .  ¸

`

• 2 weeks later...

I think full Bleep previews will be up sooner rather than later now that Juno have gone ahead with it.

It's not really the way to listen to something as long-awaited as this but who can resist?

Payday, so just ordered the vinyl from Bleep. Does anyone know if the CD version is just a standard jewel case?

Payday, so just ordered the vinyl from Bleep. Does anyone know if the CD version is just a standard jewel case?

I think it will be the card case type thing - with the usual braille sticker from Skam. No evidence, just a hunch.

Probably a good hunch, I could have sworn Crown Green came is a jewel case but Discogs says I'm wrong

I have the Japanese import. It's a card case thing.

Loeg1tHf.jpg

Archived