IGNORED

BOLA - D.E.G

Poimandres

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the artwork may be done by the same person as that awesome Persistence of Vision cover that everyone else hates.

Micheal England. Definitely looks like his style and he has done most of the other Bola sleeves. I asked on Facebook if it was him and Darrel didn't reply but "liked" my comment.

They're a collection of the tracks/loops (in the production sense) from finished works on the album, could be anything from a complete rhythm track to just a hi-hat, or synth lead, processed sample, etc.  I believe the idea is that you can use them like building blocks to create your own remixes

They're a collection of the tracks/loops (in the production sense) from finished works on the album, could be anything from a complete rhythm track to just a hi-hat, or synth lead, processed sample, etc.  I believe the idea is that you can use them like building blocks to create your own remixes

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Think I'm gonna have to really temper my expectations with this one. Maybe keep quiet for a while after I've initially heard it. Ten years is an awful long time to be making a record. It's never going to live up to my expectations.

Looks like the artwork may be done by the same person as that awesome Persistence of Vision cover that everyone else hates.

here i see squirting pussy. it's good

Grrr... no samples, although in fairness I'm ordering regardless. But I want to hear something now now now! :)

I don't even think there will be a track listing until right before it's released. Almost certainly no track previews. Just guessing.

I wasn't a big fan of Kroungrine.

I wasn't at the time of release - It wasn't that I hated it just that nothing seemed that memorable.

Occasionally listening to it over the last couple of years however (and this week (spurred on by this pre-order news)) I always forgot quite how many Bola tracks I like were actually from this album.

The album is like a nice comforting ... I honestly was about to say bowl of soup but that's a different album!

I wasn't a big fan of Kroungrine.

I wasn't at the time of release - It wasn't that I hated it just that nothing seemed that memorable.

Diamortem?!

Archived