IGNORED

Teisco 60F analog

ascdi

Posting this for a buddy of mine. He’s been trying to sell a vintage, quite lovely Teisco 60F synth: https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/msg/5804783058.html

I don’t know much about this synth, actually. I think it’s a Japanese analog monosynth?

That listing is from Boston craigslist, but he’d be interested in selling it anywhere in the USA. Outside the US, probs not because shipping, but I didn’t get a solid no from him either so it’s worth asking, if you feel you MUST HAVE IT.

Just to be doubly-clear, not my ad, but this is my best IRL pal so I’ll vouch for him 1000%. You can contact him directly via that CL link and feel free to say you came from watmm! That’d be hilarious.

I will now attempt to attach a lush pic:

01111_2sFlq9raU1L_1200x900.jpg

Guest Chesney

This is actually a really banging synth. Really big, smooth, lovely sounding single osc with screaming filter.

Love the squarewave sound on it. You can still get these cheapish from time to time so i'd def grab one if I didn't have the 110f which is the 2 osc version so I have not use for this.

Always helps someone bigging it up though yeah? ;)

This is actually a really banging synth. Really big, smooth, lovely sounding single osc with screaming filter.

Love the squarewave sound on it. You can still get these cheapish from time to time so i'd def grab one if I didn't have the 110f which is the 2 osc version so I have not use for this.

Always helps someone bigging it up though yeah? ;)

Absolutely. :)

Archived