IGNORED

MOST IDM - Quarter Finals!

Root5

Choose 1 in every category  

78 members have voted

1. 1. 1

• Wearing headphones without listening to anything
    • Intentionally losing the "one" in a track, and getting lost in an amorphous bath of buzzes, clicks, and clanks
  2. 2. 2

• Being botanically ignorant enough to unwittingly buy a plant that will engulf your entire room eventually
    • Ordinary words that sound vaguely futuristic
  3. 3. 3

• Not being able to hold direct eye contact
    • Microsoft's teen girl AI going rogue
  4. 4. 4

• Not spending time outside, but instead listening to music that portrays unusually spacious scenes
    • MRI scans (45 minutes of being stuck in the tube of a superconductor coil with heavy metals pumping through your veins while being blasted with stupidly loud phased square waves against a background of bubbling liquid helium)

Wearing headphones without listening to anything while not spending any time outside, locked in a room overgrown with ridiculous plant life, not being able to hold eye contact with anyone, sounds pretty fucking IDM to me,

I'm going for field recording of computer fan and HDD activity + restless motion in chair + tapping foot and fingers mega combo.

No no no no no guys you can't let MRI Scans loose ! COME ON. If you're claustrophobic then welcome to the intensely IDM open-field MRI machine :

h9991392_002.jpg

Show some love to this awesome, non irradiating, non nuclear imagery technique and think of how many knees and stuff have already been saved thanks to this amazing technological prowess !

saxe-takahashi-mri-woman-baby-today-1512

yesss MRI scans pulled ahead! Nice campaigning stocko.

I'm rooting for that but the others are alright. Realized I was WHWLTA-ing for about an hour last night, it was pretty good.

yesss MRI scans pulled ahead! Nice campaigning stocko.

I'm rooting for that but the others are alright. Realized I was WHWLTA-ing for about an hour last night, it was pretty good.

Haha yes hopefully it'll make it to the semi finals, spacious scenes is currently winning but it's just one vote close !!!!

Seriously tho, from a medical point of view, MRI is a major improvement.

It's based on magnetic fields spinning protons (and therefore water, and therefore ice water with ice, I don't know how it could get more IDM)...

As for the WHWLTA thing, yes, ever since it appeared in the poll I noticed it is something I do quite often !

AND :

• 2 weeks later...

Archived