IGNORED

Autechre Live 2016 Bootlegs

o00o

Autechre @ Tavastia, Helsinki FIN, 15.11.2016

I hate to say it, and I hope I'm wrong, but aside from that insane beat around 30 min or so, I'm not really feeling this. hoping because it's new and impenetrable on the surface. hopefully a soundboard or two would change that.

funny you say that, because i was feeling the same way about the new live material (too meandering. not engaging.) UNTIL I heard this recording. then i was like :wtf:

this new stuff is awesome but you have to hear it clearly and you have to hear it LOUD. it's all about the details.

FLAC version:

https://archive.org/details/AutechreOneSixTour-BudapestHU-07-11-16

"The upload of this bootleg was actually approved by Rob Brown, during a spontaneous conversation between Rob and DSPH, which happened inside one of the largest thermal pools in Budapest, a few hours before the concert. "

FLAC version:

https://archive.org/details/AutechreOneSixTour-BudapestHU-07-11-16

"The upload of this bootleg was actually approved by Rob Brown, during a spontaneous conversation between Rob and DSPH, which happened inside one of the largest thermal pools in Budapest, a few hours before the concert. "

Yes!

you think these gigs sound good in recordings, try seeing them IRL! holy shit, blew my head off.

go see them

Most definitely. 

I really hope they come back to the US soon...

And here's another one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH2rMosqXUE

nice recording. best so far?  really great set/recording. thanks for posting!

you think these gigs sound good in recordings, try seeing them IRL! holy shit, blew my head off.

go see them

yeh... fuck. Do go see them. Manchester still not sold out.

Can't really describe what that even was.. "holographic"

bit of molly & acid >>>>>> WAT

Yeah, Osla's definitely my favorite so far. I just finished my 3rd listen and it's... Completely frick'n mind-melting.

and no problemo. I've had the last couple days off work so I've been searching YT every couple hours for any new uploads.

Damn this set...

I'ma listen again before I go to bed.

these last 2 recordings (Oslo & Helsinki) have been amazing!

very quiet & respectful audiences that are there to LISTEN instead of yap. so refreshing. Is this a nordic thing?

think so, Finns at least are known to be quite reserved audience people...

but hey it was absolutely ok here in Berlin as well (center towards rear). Sure there was that one dude going "ooowwwww" like a fucking cow every now and then but most people seemed to just stand there taking it in

Great recording and set. Thanks to both AE and the mysterious recorder! (Would really love the FLAC file)

This new live set is phenomenal; really digging that last track (last 10 minutes). First half of the last 10 minutes has Overstepper qualities; and what happens after that is so indescribable...

Great recording and set. Thanks to both AE and the mysterious recorder! (Would really love the FLAC file)

This new live set is phenomenal; really digging that last track (last 10 minutes). First half of the last 10 minutes has Overstepper qualities; and what happens after that is so indescribable...

Really, the whole latter set after "cathedral"/black metal stabs...