IGNORED

Autechre at le sucre Lyon, november 1st

d-a-m-o

Was it une boucherie ? :music:

New material or elseq material btw ?

Man that was just, fantastic, unique, as one can guess... new material yes and now: the whole set had nothing to do with elseq, rather close to the 2014-2015 live sets of dour, grafen etc... a bit less beaty, a bit more sound-designish... slow tempo, hip hop year 2257. No recording, even from soundboard, can seriously pay respect to what it was like to be in there. Been listening to these guys for the last 20 years, i'm still speechless really.  :cerious:

Man that was just, fantastic, unique, as one can guess... new material yes and now: the whole set had nothing to do with elseq, rather close to the 2014-2015 live sets of dour, grafen etc... a bit less beaty, a bit more sound-designish... slow tempo, hip hop year 2257. No recording, even from soundboard, can seriously pay respect to what it was like to be in there. Been listening to these guys for the last 20 years, i'm still speechless really.  :cerious:

Welp, I'm gutted :'(

You won't be broke forever you know!!!  :wink: 

The last time i saw them live was for the Quaristice tour, it was so-so, a bit ordinary I guess, I was a bit disappointed back then (though I realized years after this LP was pretty neat!!). Yesterday was the real deal...

Welp, I'm gutted :'(

If I had to describe it in one word : Primal.

I did not expect that at all. Rather far from the likes of AE_LIVE, which is a collage of pop songs in comparison.

Favorite moments : near the middle, brutally stop and play for several seconds at a time

near the end, glass swords

Agree with the "sound designish" comment, it's the kind of set you'd tremendously gain from listening over and over again. There were few things apart from the aforementioned moments that I could really hold on to. The soundboards can't come fast enough.

Bit disappointed that I couldn't catch them, should have been more proactive

If I had to describe it in one word : Primal.

Yeah I second that, I had the word 'ritual' popping up through my mind during the set. Funny coz I never had this kind of feeling with æ before, ritual music.

Archived