elseq is out and it's a ton of lush material,

but the ae sub forum is mostly asleep, WHY IS THIS SO. Needs more TRX-CB

Sam pls

Rod pls

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fully new material? More like 158th variation of AE_LIVE trax :emotawesomepm9:

yeh tbh we'll find out next week if it's really entirely new material or rather a continuation from the last tour but imho it would make sense if it's a fully new set. It would be interesting too to hear familiar material, but nah... time has passed, massive album has been released - new live stuff imo.

Fully new material? More like 158th variation of AE_LIVE trax :emotawesomepm9:

yeh tbh we'll find out next week if it's really entirely new material or rather a continuation from the last tour but imho it would make sense if it's a fully new set. It would be interesting too to hear familiar material, but nah... time has passed, massive album has been released - new live stuff imo.

Yeah im much more hyped for fresh new material also.

from the RA itw :

What are you working on at the moment? 

Sean Booth: Live stuff. The next batch of live sets that we're going to be doing at the end of the year. Furiously working on that. It's one of them where even if I did get it done in a couple of months, I'd still keep on messing around with it for the remaining time, 'cause... you just do. 

Rob Brown: Same here. It's quite kaleidoscopic really, 'cause you're learning as you're working with this sort of work. I don't really retain much of it, to be fair, compared to Sean [laughs]. But you do find things being picked up, and even at my old age, learning stuff is amazing. Finding stuff that reveals itself to you over months of work, especially when you go back to alter or refine stuff.

so yeah, I guess it will be new material ! exaited !

from the RA itw :

What are you working on at the moment? 

Sean Booth: Live stuff. The next batch of live sets that we're going to be doing at the end of the year. Furiously working on that. It's one of them where even if I did get it done in a couple of months, I'd still keep on messing around with it for the remaining time, 'cause... you just do. 

Rob Brown: Same here. It's quite kaleidoscopic really, 'cause you're learning as you're working with this sort of work. I don't really retain much of it, to be fair, compared to Sean [laughs]. But you do find things being picked up, and even at my old age, learning stuff is amazing. Finding stuff that reveals itself to you over months of work, especially when you go back to alter or refine stuff.

so yeah, I guess it will be new material ! exaited !

Even more gutted not being able to go and see them in Lyon :catcry: :catcry: :catcry:

elseq is already in my dna

I'm ready for the next batch

Bring the new waves boiz

Pls sam pls rod

Thank God Lyon is in only 8 days (sorry Stocko)

yeh sicc..! So soon... a couple of months ago it felt like ages away but now we're almost there. What a journey it was! Being at home worshipping all the time, just listening to ae literally 24/7. Time just disappeared in a void of granular synthesis.

btw nobody in watmm has posted that they're going to the opener gig in Lille next Saturday, would be a shame tbh, there needs to be audience recordings tbph...

yeh sicc..! So soon... a couple of months ago it felt like ages away but now we're almost there. What a journey it was! Being at home worshipping all the time, just listening to ae literally 24/7. Time just disappeared in a void of granular synthesis.

btw nobody in watmm has posted that they're going to the opener gig in Lille next Saturday, would be a shame tbh, there needs to be audience recordings tbph...

audible kek

Anyway holy shit I'm jealous of all you guys that live in yuop and get to see then so often.

i might go there but i might be away from keyboard/computer the whole weekend so any reports might be unlikely.. Pretty curious if it will be different from the AE_LIVE material (that i did not listen to since Elseq came out, shame..). 

do you think that you can use your astral af technology to set up a live stream...? would be lush

edit: if that doesn't work, a realtime review would be ok also. thanks

during one of my incense sessions I could sense the mentalities of the brothers. their bodies are ready. their spiritual states are sharp. max/msp cpu status quite efficient. rob just hopes sean won't be too biting in his humorous ponderings throughout travels.

wondering what Sean/Rob are doing rn. Probably working out to make their bodies ready

I picture Sean doing 10 x 40 kg reps (tri-reps actually), after which he sits up on the weight bench, pulls a massive vape, and after a pregnant pause of exhalation is like "fucking granular synthesis amirite"   Meanwhile Rob's too immersed in his elliptical workout and thinking of lush pads to even muster a " u wot m8"

Archived