IGNORED

Analord artwork.

calx

Who took them and who edited them? I can't recall seeing any reference to the designer anywhere before...? Was it Rich or 1 of his mates?

I have feeling richard did it himself. I think the eye cover was the woman he was with at the time. I believe he is with another woman now. The girl he is with now is apparently a photographer, but I don't think he was dating her at the time analord was made; otherwise, I would say it was her work. Richard dabbles in photography/photoshop shit I think so it's probably something he threw together. Also believe syro aka sory was a tribute to the previous girl, hence, why anastasia is the last song on the album.

But honestly I'm just making giant assumptions about all of this, and also letting on that I've looked a little too far into Richard's life.

Yes, Richard did the photography on the Analord series, as well as:

The Tuss EPs

SAW II (Richard did the photography, Paul Nicholson did the concept/graphic design)

DrukQs (Richard did the photography, Manuel Sepulveda did the graphic design/layout)

Girl/Boy EP

ICBYD (not photography per se, but a self-portrait)

And many, many tracks on the SoundCloud dump (the track artwork)

08 is probably my fave if I had to pick 1.

IMG_6774_zpsrf1nwutv.jpg

That always reminds me of the Blair Witch Project, it's such a mystifying cover (and it's probably my favourite Analord too!)

this is probably the same forest from that purple sweater photo shoot. at least it looks like it to me.

08 is probably my fave if I had to pick 1.

IMG_6774_zpsrf1nwutv.jpg

That always reminds me of the Blair Witch Project, it's such a mystifying cover (and it's probably my favourite Analord too!)

this is probably the same forest from that purple sweater photo shoot. at least it looks like it to me.

good catch

i don't find it horror film-esque except the font I guess, which makes it look like a norwegian black metal cover

its very timeless looking, like a photo you'd find in an old album in an attic

It would be really cool if Lord Richard of Cornwall did a Analord version of what Killing Joke did with the Chaos For Breakfast boxset

https://www.discogs.com/Killing-Joke-Chaos-For-Breakfast/release/459138

I guess maybe doubling up on the discs so there'd be 2 Analords purrr cd with the artwork on each side of the sleeve, also the sleeves would be oversized like in 7" vinyl size.

Yep that would be cool :cool:

I always assumed it was him, that the pics were from film, and that the writing was scratched onto photo paper prints... Hasn't anyone ever scratched a picture with a needle before?

Yes, Richard did the photography on the Analord series, as well as:

The Tuss EPs

SAW II (Richard did the photography, Paul Nicholson did the concept/graphic design)

DrukQs (Richard did the photography, Manuel Sepulveda did the graphic design/layout)

Girl/Boy EP

ICBYD (not photography per se, but a self-portrait)

And many, many tracks on the SoundCloud dump (the track artwork)

Thanks man.

I knew regards SAW II but not the others. I feel like the images on Analord are a perfect representation of the sounds. Doubt he'll ever top it IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
15 hours ago, silentvision said:

Decent scans compiled of labels and binder placed up on imgur.

https://imgur.com/gallery/3HOUXwB

Thanks. Love the artwork to Analord. All very mysterious. Just like the tunes.

Played 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 (plus bonus tracks) today because of your post. Very much appreciated.

Archived