IGNORED

squarepusher on bbc radio 6 - oct 30

xyz888

Stuart Maconie's Freak Zone

Squarepusher sits in for Stuart and showcases the outer edges of his record collection on a journey to hell and back. Beginning in the comfy surroundings of Alan Hawkshaw's Sheer Elegance, travelling into the microtonal methods of Harry Partch and landing deep in the pits of An Electric Storm In Hell. Squarepusher aka Tom Jenkinson guides you safely back to the land of the living, well pirate radio and before a final decent into the flames of Metallica and plunderphonics.

I don't use the BBC much, are these usually downloadable afterwards?

I'm diggin it, wicked so far.

They don't allow downloads no, it is recorded and stays up for a month on the BBC website though.

I don't use the BBC much, are these usually downloadable afterwards?

I'm diggin it, wicked so far.

They don't allow downloads no, it is recorded and stays up for a month on the BBC website though.

Ah I see, thank you.

I really enjoyed the show, was quite good.

yeeeah cosmic jazz *strokes imaginary beard*

feel the urge to skin up, everytime I open up the 4th drawer of my cd chest I still get a whiff of ganja, been through it a few times but always failed to find the hidden stash, this has been going on for a year or so. It's probably in the back of that Shellac 1000 Hurts cd box :squarepusher_logo:

Edited by beerwolf

welcome back

and welcome to those who've just tuned in

this is tom jenkinson speaking aka squarepusher

looking after the freakzone, a subdivision I've dubbed

squarepushers tainted world

:cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I'd have a relaxing time fixing my bike listening to this. He starts playing the most demonic sound evil shit right when I'm at the fiddliest bit and my hands were covered in oil and grease so can't turn the fucking thing off. Stressful as fuck