IGNORED

Autechre @ Orpheum Graz, 8 Nov

AnwarAutokino

yesterdays show was amazing. maddocks played some really interesting&dancey stuff, haswell drank champagne and almdudler (austrian drink) on stage while fiddling with his synth, and ae obviously killed it. there was a point about a third into the set where they dropped this cut-up bassline, and i remember thinking "sweet, all that's missing now is a breakbeat on top of that!" and, of course, about 4 seconds later they did their own version of a breakbeat on top of that tune, which put a huge grin on my face. they then started disintegrating the track, confield style. one of many highlights of that night.

soundboard pls

yeh that breakbeat tune is in almost every instagram video from all the shows as well (have listened only to some short snippets, not the full recordings)

Why don't they play in concert halls in Germany? Ony in shabby Berlin clubs or overcrowded Leipzig venues... I'm envy

I want to sit and listen and not see anybody or communicate or anything social whiile listening to Autechre

kampnagel, hamburg. schön mit nem bier in der hand rumsitzen. 10 tage noch. 

Archived