IGNORED

Plaid 2017 North American Tour

Ocicat

Veteran UK electronic duo Plaid returned earlier this year with The Digging Remedy on Warp, the followup to 2014’s Reachy Prints. They’ve already done a lot of world touring in support of it, and in 2017 they’ll finally come to North America too.

The tour hits NYC on January 27 at Music Hall of WilliamsburgTickets for that show go on sale Friday (11/4) at noon. All dates are listed, with the video for “Do Matter” off the new album, below.

Plaid — 2017 Tour Dates

1/18 U Street Music Hall Washington, DC

1/19 The Sinclair Cambridge, MA

1/25 Velvet Underground Toronto, ON

1/27 Music Hall of Williamsburg Brooklyn, NY

1/28 Bluebird Theater Denver, CO

1/31 Teregram Ballroom Los Angeles, CA

2/2 Holocene Portland, OR

2/3 The Independent San Francisco, CA

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/plaid-touring-north-america-in-2017/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

why don't you do portland bulko? its not that far from van

don't baby him through decisions he can make on his own. He pretty much always ends up telling you he's going with you for posterity.

Nice, they're in Philadelphia at Underground Arts on the 22nd, that's so much easier for me to get to than Brooklyn. The only time I saw them live before the venue shut them down before they finished their set, which was annoying. Never been to Underground Arts before, though it looks kinda cool.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they have some good shirts, even if they're the ones that are normally on their shop.

I know, when I saw them on the Reach Prints tour, they had nothing for sale. Which is weird, I thought that merchandise sales were how bands on tour made most of their money.

Looks like I'm going to the Brooklyn show this Friday.

Does anyone want to meet up in the city beforehand? I'm taking the LIRR in then Ubering it there.

Does anyone here know if there is an opening act on this tour? For the Brooklyn show the info says "doors at 8pm, show at 9pm." Just curious. Thanks!

http://www.musichallofwilliamsburg.com/event/1378465-plaid-brooklyn

Teengirl Fantasy seems to be the opener for the Brooklyn show.

Archived