IGNORED

Aphex selling one of his Korg PS-3300s

pingpongpete1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joyrex, Are you gonna buy it? (The PS-3300)

What in the world would I use it for? I can't make music...

we could buy it for the community and break it into thousands of pieces for members to have.

Guest bitroast

I thought I recognized that pillow!

5479qfyKrqQaiHGZcencyM6dWFe8s4mZQmVcx2XO

Being able to recognize his different pillows really is taking the fandom to the next level.

is a good catch !

i never actually felt super 100% confident in assuming this studio pic was aphex twins .. not knowing where it came from or whatever ??? 

nice to get some confirmation there :^) 

That red bucket looks like it's full of big hammers. Can anyone identify them?

Monologue is there probably for advertising as he did some tuning presets for the synth. Kerching!

Hope the remaining 96-voice poly he's keeping will be enough......

:doge: it's possible? owning a dog and a cat doesn't exactly scream being a farm owner but sure why not ..  :cat:

i know but i thougt it might be funny if he comes up with new animals on new gear pics

"Selected Old Macdonald Had A Farm Works" LP confirmed. "Baa Baa Black Sheep", "Mary Had A Little Lamb", "Little Bunny Foo Foo" and 10 other classic nursery rhymes done in that wonderful microtonal AFX style we all know and love. Album to be released in conjunction with James' exciting collaboration with John Deere on a new polyphonic row-crop tractor with completely new and unique step-sequencer capabilities.

I thought I recognized that pillow!

5479qfyKrqQaiHGZcencyM6dWFe8s4mZQmVcx2XO

Being able to recognize his different pillows really is taking the fandom to the next level.

is a good catch !

i never actually felt super 100% confident in assuming this studio pic was aphex twins .. not knowing where it came from or whatever ??? 

nice to get some confirmation there :^)

RDJ is a cat Animorph. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c9/The_Invasion_Front_Cover.jpg

Archived