IGNORED

MOST IDM - Finals!

Root5

Finals  

109 members have voted

1. 1. 1

• Wearing headphones without listening to anything
    • Not spending time outside, but instead listening to music that portrays unusually spacious scenes

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I, uh, ...I need to think about this. This is important. I lost both of my favorites and I feel like a Bernie supporter now with the rug pulled out from under me. Will vote after the US election so I can devote all my time to considering both options fairly and thoroughly. #Decide2016

Guest bitroast

reiterating my disdain for this year's choices. are they supposed to be deliberately shit?

hey US Presidential Election Campaign thread is that way  :emotawesomepm9:  :emotawesomepm9:

:emotawesomepm9:  :emotawesomepm9:

why cant we have both? together they could have a fantastic yin and yang thing going on

This is obviously a beautiful notion, but at the same time, it'd be like if you bought a Squarepusher album and half the tracks were made by The Flashbulb.

For those who thought it was a joke and/or missed this, here is actual photo evidence of the headphones-sans-sonics phenomenon circa August 2016:

usagi:GvrpKbD.jpg

me:

watmm_no-music-headphones.jpg

Voted headphones because it presents a compositional challenge as opposed to the other one.

The competition is "what is more IDM", not what do you wanna write a song about. But your answer might still be the same...

Voted headphones because it presents a compositional challenge as opposed to the other one.

The competition is "what is more IDM", not what do you wanna write a song about. But your answer might still be the same...

That called strategical voting, or sumting. Perfectly democratic behavior. Although often disliked by people with different opinions. But hey, democracy!

This years third party vote is the botanic ignorance one. Hell yeah!

Archived