IGNORED

New Aphex Twin Video

Bob Dylan

woooAaahoaaaahh I just noticed another juicy hidden detail

Those human figures coming in at 0:16 can also be found on the cover of Analogue Bubblebath 3…early 90s hardcore-acid-gabber blaring into Houstonian night skies confirmed?

I hope this reaches red moon festival levels of crazy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've found only this though

but I swear on me nans grave, I've seen her tapping to inkey$

Got it, I think at the time I'd just discovered the TV distort filter on Sony Vegas as I seem to use it all over the shop!

Must've also been made pre-Youtube given the ebaumworld.com stamp on the footage I nabbed

http://www.ilovecubus.co.uk/pete/bunnydancer.wmv

eyyy, cheers bro!

A similar idea:

True his music is timeless though the reason I'm wondering why he used an old track is I've heard he constantly creates new music and rarely revisits old projects. Could just be iconic AFX imagery and tune were used to supplement the vid and drive home an ol timey seasonal aphex message.

http://www.qb64.net/wiki/index.php?title=INKEY$

The INKEY$ Function returns user input as ASCII STRING character(s) from the keyboard buffer.

There's a bunch of hidden numbers throughout that video. I wonder if it's worth referring them to the chart on the ASCII page?

Didn't he say in 2014 that  he isn't really interested in touring as aphex twin anymore?

It's been 2 years though I guess so things change. When he said that I kinda felt that it would change.

Cos afx's old shit is as good as new shit - in fact one of his musics appeal is timlessnessness innit - also by sneaking in an old tune it shows the newbies the breath of RDJ's work over decades

True his music is timeless though the reason I'm wondering why he used an old track is I've heard he constantly creates new music and rarely revisits old projects. Could just be iconic AFX imagery and tune were used to supplement the vid and drive home an ol timey seasonal aphex message.

Maybe the track reminded him of the situation.

notice that the video was made by weirdcore, it was "approved" by afx but I reckon he didn't have anything to do with it really

Cos afx's old shit is as good as new shit - in fact one of his musics appeal is timlessnessness innit - also by sneaking in an old tune it shows the newbies the breath of RDJ's work over decades

Maybe the track reminded him of the situation.

notice that the video was made by weirdcore, it was "approved" by afx but I reckon he didn't have anything to do with it really

believe that was simply supposed to be a play on how all campaign commercials have a bumper at the end where the candidate says "hi, i'm an asshole and i approved this message"

Richard D. James Album - "Inkey$"

man, feel like a noob now I have never heard this.. 

lolwut just now opening this thread

I used to feel like a noob for not immediately recognizing cuts from somthing like, I dunno, a Analogue Bubblebath 2 vinyl rip, and then I read this

(to be fair though I have hardly followed the steinvord saga)

• 2 months later...

Didn't he say in 2014 that  he isn't really interested in touring as aphex twin anymore?

It's been 2 years though I guess so things change. When he said that I kinda felt that it would change.

He said in the same interview he'd do the headliner Aphex shows if the money was ridiculous. That may have something to do with it...

Archived