IGNORED

Downloads:Autechre Live in Zagreb, 06.11.2016.

xox

Sound quality is best so far good. Thanks a lot for this. Shall I upload it on YouTube or better keep it WATMM exclusive?

maybe better to keep it for watmm cause there were warning signs on walls not to record (not sure if they meant audio or just photo/video) so the least we can do now is keep it for us

edit: ah nothin'. glad you like it ;)

Sound quality is best so far good. Thanks a lot for this. Shall I upload it on YouTube or better keep it WATMM exclusive?

maybe better to keep it for watmm cause there were warning signs on walls not to record (not sure if they meant audio or just photo/video) so the least we can do now is keep it for us

I was wondering about this myself. Where does that place the whole bootlegs thread? 

=/

dude. you guys. just finished listening to the whole thing on a drive before work. my brain is mush-ed Up. new ears, ringing brass bowls n bowed glass revolving thru water/new vibrating paper tearing drips. what actual fuck. dude. you guys. xox is hero.

edit- bless that DAC

I was wondering about this myself. Where does that place the whole bootlegs thread? 

=/

Not to speak for them obviously, but I have the impression they are OK with it. Didn't they also say it was fine during the AAA too?

If not they can always contact us, of course.

Thanks for this! Beginning at roughly 45:40 are tones/chords that seem to be a darker, more minimal variation of the acoustic-sounding bit that came toward the end of some of the 2014 sets (see Utrecht around the 1 hour mark for reference). This is the only specific tie to the previous shows that I've noticed so far...

=/

Not to speak for them obviously, but I have the impression they are OK with it. Didn't they also say it was fine during the AAA too?

If not they can always contact us, of course.

Thanks Herr

Thank you so so so much for this!!!! The recording is friggin' incredible...

This has saved today from being total... crap... you rock!

**first post (hi!) - I've read the rules... =oP

The new set is pretty insane. Very sound design-ish, and despite the damned good recording (thanks so much xox!) I wonder if a lot of the actual sound and feeling is lost in translation. I imagine it would be better as a soundboard of course, but it does seem to be designed to be heard loud and dynamic and live, more so than anything else they've done.

Archived