IGNORED

Your favourite non-featured artist

Ifeelspace

Justin Broadrick and his various projects

Kevin Martin and his various projects

Surgeon

I'd also have said Amon Tobin if he hadn't veered off into this uncertain new direction.

Lorn, Ital tek, Shackleton.

all good. I'd also add Machinedrum and Andy Stott to this tier of artists.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Context is everything.

All depends on who you're trying to seduce :catrecline:

Also. nobody's mentioned Team Doyobi yet so S/O to them

I said Team Doyobi, but anyway your post reminded me I should have included Stereolab also.  :catbed:

It's probably a hard question to answer.  It is for me.  But weighing up volume and quality of output, lushness per square metre and amount of time i spend listening to them for me it is currently between Trackermatte and The Gasman and I think TGM just edges it.

So tell us watmms, who is your favourite non-featured artist and maybe tell us why,

Cheers  :beer:

Rolando Simmons, EOD, Dave Monolith,  thidiot and sjel

Co-sign

also +7 on Vsnares

Ochre

edit: pilotredsun too, really enjoying Achievement. Way to go dude.

I got to be honest, all of these people you lot list aren't as great as the Big Chiefs of IDM are they? Lee Gamble? Flol BOC have lasers in their customized Casio digital watches that would vaporize this dude at 1000 miles.

I think my choice of Brian Eno is far superior to all of yours. And you know it. Fools!

:diablo:

I got to be honest, all of these people you lot list aren't as great as the Big Chiefs of IDM are they? Lee Gamble? Flol BOC have lasers in their customized Casio digital watches that would vaporize this dude at 1000 miles.

I think my choice of Brian Eno is far superior to all of yours. And you know it. Fools!

:diablo:

yes, Lee gamble.

Archived