IGNORED

WATMM Secret Santa

tec

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just got mine, an excellent gift of some dark and creepy handdrawn pencil work. i dont have a camera or cameraphone, but thanks  very much, for restoring my faith in watmms secret santa. also, mine was sent and probably should have been there by now? il wait 3 more days or so then chase it up

ur welcum m8

Did you have any pictures? I am on tenterhooks.

As we started late I'll probably reveal secret Santa's that didn't send mid-February but I don't want it to be a witch hunt, if you're too unexpectedly broke or whatever a PM would be good.

Are many people missing their gift?

Still nothing here.

But I am a patient man.

im just gonna break secrecy protocol and say you definitely should have yours by now. i ordered it a week ago. il chase it up. 

i just got mine, an excellent gift of some dark and creepy handdrawn pencil work. i dont have a camera or cameraphone, but thanks  very much, for restoring my faith in watmms secret santa. also, mine was sent and probably should have been there by now? il wait 3 more days or so then chase it up

ur welcum m8

yeah good shit man. its gone up on the wall with my collection of screenprints and stuff from other artist pals. il try and borrow a friends phone or something in the next few days to grab a photo.

So yeah cool we got some lego in the post - not sure if its from a random family member as an early birthday present for my Son or if its my secret santa.. but its a cool Techniks dumper truck / plough combo thing so i'd quite like to keep it for myself even if it is for him kek

yeah that was for you, fuckin love lego. 

Cheers bud!

I love lego too - my Son is just progressing from Duplo into Lego so I kinda thought Techniks was a bit too advanced for him anyhow. 

Its mine :emotawesomepm9:  (until he is old enough to figure it out himself....)

Looks like it may only be me not to get anything but on the whole it looks like this year was a success, well done one and all. If anyone else is missing out pipe up, I'll give it a week until I'll call it a day and send the boys round to those who did not send,. 

PHLING! For crimes against watmm and the IDM gods you will be visited by the anti-Santa who will gleefully set fire to your house. 

evil-santa.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

For not sending anything or saying cheers for the gift you received should you survive the flames you will also be banned from taking part next year. Go fuck yourself, ho ho ho!

yo goiter i got a stylophone from my gf years ago. cute lil' thingy for sure

i think it's analog too, right?

such warmth 

PHLING! For crimes against watmm and the IDM gods you will be visited by the anti-Santa who will gleefully set fire to your house. 

For not sending anything or saying cheers for the gift you received should you survive the flames you will also be banned from taking part next year. Go fuck yourself, ho ho ho!

we got one!

Archived