IGNORED

DEFUNKT & SDF-1 Present: Prefix // 12.16

machinemask

Hey all! I would like to invite you all to this pre-DfN meetup and showcase that we are hosting in Houston on 16 December 2016, the night before Aphex melts all of our minds.

15078590_700303766793994_114474222412100

https://www.facebook.com/events/1838877753024022/

The lineup will have live performances from some awesome braindance /// acid /// electro /// experimental artists. There will be some dope visuals by Trip The Light, a food truck, and more. Don't miss.

Feel free to join the event if you will be down in Houston then. Any questions can be directed here, or there.

Hope to see you soon :music:

• 4 weeks later...

Oh word, i saw Cygnus opening for Autechre last year, he was incredible!

I might have to pop in!!!

do it! we have some nice artists playing. the updated list is:

cygnus (cpu)

seablaze (hyperboloid)

wahrk (defunkt)

mopfunk (occult research)

rose croix (occult research)

face culler (occult research)

vinton surf (divingstation)

zander one (virtual urban records)

paylord

damazo

doors open at 8 and will go til 3AM....there will be a boombox shaped taco truck, and lots of fun :music:

edit: these are in no particular order!

Yeh I made it for Mopfunks set which was excellent! Proper rephlex style electronica

Wasn;t mads about next guy but Cygnus was tight, deep, moody and brill.  

Liked the guy on after too.

Top night overall and i got to meet PhonicBoyOnDope - my roomy... Drew, Juice+missus, Kansas couple and Kattin n Duncan at the very end,  plus Richard Devine for a natter about Japanese idm fans 

what a great start to a greaaaat wknd!

yeah yeah. was nuts running around everywhere all weekend. friday was a great start and wish i'd had a chance to spend more time w/you phud. 

"em"

;)

hoping that richard's description of japan will get the missus to put it on the top of our travel list ;D

Yeh I made it for Mopfunks set which was excellent! Proper rephlex style electronica

Wasn;t mads about next guy but Cygnus was tight, deep, moody and brill.  

Liked the guy on after too.

Top night overall and i got to meet PhonicBoyOnDope - my roomy... Drew, Juice+missus, Kansas couple and Kattin n Duncan at the very end,  plus Richard Devine for a natter about Japanese idm fans 

what a great start to a greaaaat wknd!

yeah phud I only got to meet you very briefly at that breakfast place when we took the group pic. I was the one holding the aphex record.

Hautle I saw you out back at Prefix and was gonna say hello, but didn't get a chance and assumed I would run into you at some other point over the weekend. Didn't end up happening, but hope you had as good of a time as I did!

Also, I will reiterate: Your set was tight, Mopfunk.

oh, thanks a ton man! sorry for the late response, was busy with post-DfN recover and family stuff for the holidays.....

yeah yours was pretty incredible as well. had an amazing time all night. thanks again for playing :) hope to see you again for sure

also thanks to all of you who made it out! hope i met you, if i didn't i apologize and send mental hugs :D

Archived