IGNORED

New elseq shirts

atypic

That's a lot of money for a t-shirt, assuming delivery is close to a fiver too. They should have bundled a download code with it or something.

Yeah the cheap delivery was something like $5

• 2 weeks later...

the asphalt t is cool. too expensive tho.

Got my asphalt one this weekend; looks awesome

I'm wearing it today.  If you were here, you could behold my glory.  Also you could ride down a slide because we have one at my office.

Problem is I have every ae shirt since untilted so

My soul for the Quaristice shirt.    :cattears:

J9Hnv64.jpg

:emotawesomepm9: 

the asphalt t is cool. too expensive tho.

Got my asphalt one this weekend; looks awesome

I'm wearing it today.  If you were here, you could behold my glory.  Also you could ride down a slide because we have one at my office.

I got the white one from my gf for my birthday, the print is really lush

doCn03x.jpg?1

Mh56fBV.jpg

Problem is I have every ae shirt since untilted so

My soul for the Quaristice shirt.    :cattears:

J9Hnv64.jpg

:emotawesomepm9: 

Ugh, I clearly remember the day I saw this posted during the initial run on these shirts and wanting to be you.  The japan tower site has them on sale again and they have written to me saying they can ship to the US so I guess I need to accept my fate and buy this.   Thank you for re-inspiring me.  

... Speaking about shirts: the Italian date of Onesix, it was the only one to be inserted inside a big festival, as well, in addition to not meet the essential requirements for AE (dark, 3d sound, silent audience), was also the only one not offering merchandise. The only tour date without shirts. There are more painful sores in life, this I know, but it's just a form of necessary escapism, that I might like to take a souvenir of one of the last things still able to give me a vital and intellectual thrust; Autechre.

Come back to Italy, and make it alone, pls.

bought a Lego ft shirt for my gf at the Leipzig show... guy who sold them said

"ah that doesn't count as a black shirt hehe"

why?

"... oh I'm supposed to sell more of the black ones"

yeh suppose there are leftovers... tbh I don't like them because the squashed circles look like weird titties

they had hundreds of shirts at RFH and I can't imagine they sold them all at that gig and Manchester.

I get the feeling leftover tour merch will pop up on their webstore or on Bleep or something.

yeah there were still plenty of boxes at the Manchester stall from what I remember. Didn't get round to picking anything up so I am also hoping some stuff appears on the website.

Archived