New elseq shirts

Got mine in the mail a while ago... Why are American Apparel Tee's so long? I feel like I just bought my gf a new mini dress

Did you buy a M size? Cause I'm 1.80m and pretty normal (not fat not skinny). Fuck I guess I should take an S..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I learned you need to go a size down with American Aparellel shirts, I got the XL Exai one and it is way too baggy.

Weird - I'm a 5'9", 140 lb manlet but I know from experience to order large shirts from AA because the medium ones are kinda tight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Got mine in the mail a while ago... Why are American Apparel Tee's so long? I feel like I just bought my gf a new mini dress

Did you buy a M size? Cause I'm 1.80m and pretty normal (not fat not skinny). Fuck I guess I should take an S..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Yeah i haven't tucked a shirt into my pants in years but i think i'm about to start rofl

• 3 weeks later...

cool let me know when some kind of device allows me to shrink myself to half my physical size so the largest of these shirts will fit me

might be able to wear the 2xl as a hat maybe

i assume these sizes are for elves?

• 1 year later...

Oh shit, is that a leak of the art work for the new album(s)?

Twelb is gonna be mad colourful, or maybe they finally did that merzbow collab

Just get these ones from Zazzle and claim they're super limited edition:

colorful_circles_and_squares_t_shirt-r4acolor_circles_in_squares_t_shirt-r4c6f02

Autechre sign to Ghostly International, the world enters the final phase before its implosion and these identical twin robot children will make sure you all know the sounds of the new album TENTHREE as well as buy a $48 mug.