- Curry
- Green onions
- Seaweed
- Mayonnaise
- Shrimp
- Squid flakes
- Octopus tentacles

jpizza.jpg

Japanese takes on Italian food (even fake American Italian food) are generally p offensive.

Their take on Mexican is even worse, believe it or not.

I ate pizza last night and my dreams featured a segment of getting surprise bukkaked in a Japanese American-styled bar from a Filipino ladyboy dancing on the pool table.

Coincidence? I think not pizza-map.

Japanese takes on Italian food (even fake American Italian food) are generally p offensive.

There is good Italian food in Japan. Just have to know where to go I guess?

Japanese pizza is the greatest affront, way worse than pineapple or even California bullshit gourmet pizza.

There's a place near me that makes these little japanese pizzas and they are delicious

Call me a pizza heretic, but the Pizza-La I had back in Sapporo nine years ago was pretty tasty. But AFAIK Japan is the only country to use mayo in pizza. I think the one I had was topped with shrimp, and another one teriyaki chicken.

Pizza-La is basically the Dominoes of Japan.

- podesta & co using their personal/professional mail for cp code. no pseudonyms or fake email accounts but their personal/professional accounts to talk about cp. in code of course. yes, people, this is highly likely.

- podesta & co apparently frequent visitors of 4chan. because ...well they know the code, right? it coulnd't possibly mean anything else. also very likely.

- why would they fucking use email to talk about cp in the first place!? how about using anonymous accounts, pseudonyms and anything but email!?

- clinton involved as well? wow, there have been people actively tracking her every move for 30 years now. looking for anything shady. And now, due to podesta and his mention of cheese pizza donuts party duck sauce (!?)... suddenly the puzzle fits and proof falls right out of the sky.

- podesta & co using their personal/professional mail for cp code. no pseudonyms or fake email accounts but their personal/professional accounts to talk about cp. in code of course. yes, people, this is highly likely.

- podesta & co apparently frequent visitors of 4chan. because ...well they know the code, right? it coulnd't possibly mean anything else. also very likely.

- why would they fucking use email to talk about cp in the first place!? how about using anonymous accounts, pseudonyms and anything but email!?

- clinton involved as well? wow, there have been people actively tracking her every move for 30 years now. looking for anything shady. And now, due to podesta and his mention of cheese pizza donuts party duck sauce (!?)... suddenly the puzzle fits and proof falls right out of the sky.

Personally, I'm only convinced by the basic, core propositions of PizzaGate

If someone wants to 'discredit' the whole of PizzaGate by cherry-picking and mocking its idiotic fringe, well then that's some sad-ass journalism imo

well, i dont know the basic core propositions. you can wake me when when an actual credible source investigates and finds something. until then it's just some story made up by some russian troll shouting "the entire establishment" is covering up this huge story. millions of people are in on this. hiding the truth.

well, i dont know the basic core propositions. you can wake me when when an actual credible source investigates and finds something. until then it's just some story made up by some russian troll shouting "the entire establishment" is covering up this huge story. millions of people are in on this. hiding the truth.

Again, if you wanna judge it based on its idiot fringe (which you're doing in this post), then fine...but just know that that's what you're doing

The 'core proposition' is that there is solid evidence suggesting Podesta et all are using pedo code in their emails

If you wanna say "PizzaGate is a hoax because Russian trolls and idiotic claims that millions of people are in on the conspiracy" then there's a name for that line of reasoning: 'strawman'

The 'core proposition' is that there is solid evidence suggesting Podesta et all are using pedo code in their emails

No there isn't.

I understand that you guys disagree

But that is the proposition

Okay so I'm a very stupid and slow person...please tell me again what a "pizza-related map" is, since it's so obviously not pedo code (and tell me why the FBI think it is pedo code)

could be anything. thats the entire point. the fbi lost cred with the comey crap during election. if the fbi actually found stuff suggesting criminal activity, some other stuff would have happened by now. stuff that would add credibility to the story and regular media would def pick up on.

could be anything. thats the entire point. the fbi lost cred with the comey crap during election. if the fbi actually found stuff suggesting criminal activity, some other stuff would have happened by now. stuff that would add credibility to the story and regular media would def pick up on.

1) of course by 'it could be anything' you mean 'it could be anything...except for the one known code (as documented by the FBI) that happens to explain all of the words in question (e.g, pillows, pizza, pasta, map, etc etc)'

2) 'Regular media' doesn't pick up on everything newsworthy

(e.g. Anytime there's a massive anti-gov't protest)

No there isn't.

Okay so I'm a very stupid and slow person...please tell me again what a "pizza-related map" is, since it's so obviously not pedo code (and tell me why the FBI think it is pedo code)

The FBI don't think a handkerchief with a pizza related map on it is pedo code, how did you come to that conclusion?

No there isn't.

The FBI don't think a handkerchief with a pizza related map on it is pedo code, how did you come to that conclusion?
According to FBI code 'dictionary'

Pizza = young girl

Map = semen

Edit: Wait hold on...was the 'code dictionary' not from FBI?

2 pages ago I asked if it was....because my belief in PizzaGate is almost entirely predicated on the documentation about the code

I know the symbology is indeed from the FBI

No there isn't.

According to FBI code 'dictionary'

Pizza = young girl

Map = semen

even if that was true, and I'm not sure it is, it's not the same thing as saying the FBI think the podesta email is pedo code. in fact, using the code the sentence makes no sense, having a handkerchief map with something pizza related on it is far more believable, as the sentence actually works grammatically. also, why the fuck would a holiday home realtor be involved in pedo shit? this so fucking dumb. argh.

Archived