The 'core proposition' is that there is solid evidence suggesting Podesta et all are using pedo code in their emails

No there isn't.
I understand that you guys disagree

But that is the proposition

Okay so I'm a very stupid and slow person...please tell me again what a "pizza-related map" is, since it's so obviously not pedo code (and tell me why the FBI think it is pedo code)

The FBI don't think a handkerchief with a pizza related map on it is pedo code, how did you come to that conclusion?
According to FBI code 'dictionary'

Pizza = young girl

Map = semen

even if that was true, and I'm not sure it is, it's not the same thing as saying the FBI think the podesta email is pedo code. in fact, using the code the sentence makes no sense, having a handkerchief map with something pizza related on it is far more believable, as the sentence actually works grammatically. also, why the fuck would a holiday home realtor be involved in pedo shit? this so fucking dumb. argh.

1) I saw the 'lingo dictionary' bundled with the FBI symbology stuff and thought they were from the same document...if they aren't--and the lingo is entirely speculative--then I was wrong and you folks were right

2) I mean, to me that's a non-issue...why would a [insert profession] be involved in a pedophile ring? It's so stupid, therefor pedophile rings don't exist

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could be anything. thats the entire point. the fbi lost cred with the comey crap during election. if the fbi actually found stuff suggesting criminal activity, some other stuff would have happened by now. stuff that would add credibility to the story and regular media would def pick up on.

1) of course by 'it could be anything' you mean 'it could be anything...except for the one known code (as documented by the FBI) that happens to explain all of the words in question (e.g, pillows, pizza, pasta, map, etc etc)'

2) 'Regular media' doesn't pick up on everything newsworthy

(e.g. Anytime there's a massive anti-gov't protest)

please stop with trying to read anything more into my posts than i put in there. it could mean anything, point. even the except part. but again, the point was, is, and keeps on being: there's simply no evidence for assuming the pizzagate stuff. this is all alien pyramid science. people looking for proof, ending up with so called leads which lead nowhere. (unless you count the basement which doesn't exist)

and the fact the media doesn't pick up every story is absolutely no proof or argument there could be a story here. and there are more than enough elements within 'regular media' who would want to sell a story like this, if there was one. so i'm not sure how this would be a story which just would not be picked up by 'any' from the entirety of 'regular media'. (it is actually being picked up. and ridiculed... go figure)

could be anything. thats the entire point. the fbi lost cred with the comey crap during election. if the fbi actually found stuff suggesting criminal activity, some other stuff would have happened by now. stuff that would add credibility to the story and regular media would def pick up on.

1) of course by 'it could be anything' you mean 'it could be anything...except for the one known code (as documented by the FBI) that happens to explain all of the words in question (e.g, pillows, pizza, pasta, map, etc etc)'

please stop with trying to read anything more into my posts than i put in there. it could mean anything, point. even the except part. but again, the point was, is, and keeps on being: there's simply no evidence for assuming the pizzagate stuff. this is all alien pyramid science. people looking for proof, ending up with so called leads which lead nowhere. (unless you count the basement which doesn't exist)

and the fact the media doesn't pick up every story is absolutely no proof or argument there could be a story here. and there are more than enough elements within 'regular media' who would want to sell a story like this, if there was one. so i'm not sure how this would be a story which just would not be picked up by the entirety of 'regular media'. (it is actually being picked up. and ridiculed... go figure)

I never ever defended any part of PizzaGaye beyond the reading of the emails...I don't know why you insist on focusing on the idiotic fringe stuff to demonstrate that the bits I AM defending are also idiotic...

To reiterate: the only part of This whole mess that I'm even partially convinced by is the code in the emails...

the rest is nonsense, I 100% agree with you on that

The 'core proposition' is that there is solid evidence suggesting Podesta et all are using pedo code in their emails

No there isn't.

Okay so I'm a very stupid and slow person...please tell me again what a "pizza-related map" is, since it's so obviously not pedo code (and tell me why the FBI think it is pedo code)

The FBI don't think a handkerchief with a pizza related map on it is pedo code, how did you come to that conclusion?

Pizza = young girl

Map = semen

even if that was true, and I'm not sure it is, it's not the same thing as saying the FBI think the podesta email is pedo code. in fact, using the code the sentence makes no sense, having a handkerchief map with something pizza related on it is far more believable, as the sentence actually works grammatically. also, why the fuck would a holiday home realtor be involved in pedo shit? this so fucking dumb. argh.

How is it more believable that someone drew a map RELATED to pizza on a handkerchief? honestly...WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?

Think about it...

Here's the actual email. 

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55433

Firstly, the realtor doesn't mention a map at all. The realtor mentions a handkerchief. The other person, Susan, then goes on to explain in more detail what she thinks it's related to. 

Who even draws a map? We have cell phones. If you needed to get to a restaurant you would be referencing the restaurant, and using your phone to look at it on a map. 

Who references something simply as pizza? If you were going to say something had a map related to something, you would say, "I think it has a map related to a pizza restaurant." Or something to that effect. No one talks about pizza in such ambiguous ways all of the time. You say, let's get pizza at (blank), or let's go to (insert place here).

The wording here is obviously coded. No one speaks this way. No one would contact someone about an actual crude map drawn on a handkerchief. And who would draw on a handkerchief to begin with? No one does these things.

Who would choose to draw on a patterned handkerchief? (black and white)

It absolutely doesn't make more sense that this is simply a pizza (wtf?) map on a handkerchief. 

to me it's all the same. code, basements, and whatever the hell people attach to this story. i'm completely agnostic about what you would or wouldn't believe about this story. regardless of that, i actually believe my focus was on the meaning of those f-ing emails. but whatever.

do you happen to be from russia, btw?

edit: @limpyster

and the fact the media doesn't pick up every story is absolutely no proof or argument there could be a story here. and there are more than enough elements within 'regular media' who would want to sell a story like this, if there was one. so i'm not sure how this would be a story which just would not be picked up by 'any' from the entirety of 'regular media'. (it is actually being picked up. and ridiculed... go figure)

Here is the website for comet ping pong showing their address. http://www.cometpingpong.com/

Here is a property listing for the same address that lists it as "2 stories" http://www.propertyshark.com/mason/Property/11881126/5037-Connecticut-Ave-NW-Washington-DC-20008/

Here is an article about james alefantis from 2013 that talks about the basement at Buck's fishing and camping. A nearby restaurant he also owns. http://www.philly.com/philly/food/restaurants/20130822_San_Marzanos_vs__juicy_local_heirlooms.html

Here is a 2015 interview where he discuss storing things in the basement. http://www.metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/

No there isn't.

Pizza = young girl

Map = semen

How is it more believable that someone drew a map RELATED to pizza on a handkerchief? honestly...WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?

Think about it...

Here's the actual email. 

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55433

Firstly, the realtor doesn't mention a map at all. The realtor mentions a handkerchief. The other person, Susan, then goes on to explain in more detail what she thinks it's related to. 

Who even draws a map? We have cell phones. If you needed to get to a restaurant you would be referencing the restaurant, and using your phone to look at it on a map. 

Who references something simply as pizza? If you were going to say something had a map related to something, you would say, "I think it has a map related to a pizza restaurant." Or something to that effect. No one talks about pizza in such ambiguous ways all of the time. You say, let's get pizza at (blank), or let's go to (insert place here).

The wording here is obviously coded. No one speaks this way. No one would contact someone about an actual crude map drawn on a handkerchief. And who would draw on a handkerchief to begin with? No one does these things.

Who would choose to draw on a patterned handkerchief? (black and white)

It absolutely doesn't make more sense that this is simply a pizza (wtf?) map on a handkerchief. 

everything you have just written is total bulshit. doesn't even warrant further comment. good night.

Unfortunately you asserting something is bullshit doesn't make it so.

Your statement that it makes more sense that she is actually talking about a pizza related map drawn on a fabric handkerchief is bullshit however.

Unfortunately you asserting something is bullshit doesn't make it so.

yes, i'm going there

good thing you're explaining the several pieces of evidence that suggest basements at both restaurants owned by james alefantis

to me it's all the same. code, basements, and whatever the hell people attach to this story. i'm completely agnostic about what you would or wouldn't believe about this story. regardless of that, i actually believe my focus was on the meaning of those f-ing emails. but whatever.

Do I really strike you as the type who's quick to believe conspiracy theories? I was very slow to concede that the emails could be code for something nefarious...and my belief in PizzaGate never really progressed beyond that basic tentative concession...

Do you really think it's accurate to characterize me as gullible?

???

"2 stories"  is evidence for "basement"? how about a ground and first floor? and because bucks fishing and camping store has a basement, so does the pizzahut?

i'm not going to waste any more time in this thread, btw. if you want to believe in this story, by all means do. it's not my responsibility to talk you out of it.

ur wrong

no u

quality discussion

lol.

this thread is great. it's like holding a mirror up to WATMM's autism and social paranoia. wd spiral.

???

If you want to believe in this story, by all means do.

Okay I see how your mind is working...

There are two categories of people:

Those who "believe in this story"

And those who don't

Therefor I am in the same category as somebody who believes literally every single PizzaGate theory

Good to have that cleared up

Do I really strike you as the type who's quick to believe conspiracy theories? I was very slow to concede that the emails could be code for something nefarious...and my belief in PizzaGate never really progressed beyond that basic tentative concession...

i do know you read a hell of a lot into my posts. stop putting words in my mouth. 'im not interested in whether or not you have any history with believing in consp theories. irrelevant as far as i'm concerned. and to be frank, i'm really not that invested in keeping up with what people believe at this forum. hope i don't disappoint you.

i do know you read a hell of a lot into my posts. stop putting words in my mouth. 'im not interested in whether or not you have any history with believing in consp theories. irrelevant as far as i'm concerned. and to be frank, i'm really not that invested in keeping up with what people believe at this forum. hope i don't disappoint you.

Well, your behavior and your words tell two different stories:

You seem to go out of your way to mock and contradict me on this forum

Which is fine I suppose...I prolly deserve it at least some of the time

But just don't pretend that you don't care one way or the other

o? in my mind i basically mock and contradict any- or rather everyone here. but if it makes you feel special; yeah sure, i'm here to mock you limpy. i'm paid by putin to troll your ass. and your ass only.

said something about a last post in this thread earlier. and my behavior in this thread will converge with what i said in this thread, i'm hoping. so please, limpy, if you've got any meat with my behavior towards you, you can take it to pm. 

o? in my mind i basically mock and contradict any- or rather everyone here. but if it makes you feel special; yeah sure, i'm here to mock you limpy. i'm paid by putin to troll your ass. and your ass only.

said something about a last post in this thread earlier. and my behavior in this thread will converge with what i said in this thread, i'm hoping. so please, limpy, if you've got any meat with my behavior towards you, you can take it to pm.

-It doesn't make me feel special (or un-special for that matter)

-I am not saying you're madly obsessed with me

-I have no meat with your behavior

-I am merely saying you are not indifferent to me

maybe I'm crazy, but I think someone drawing a map to a pizza place on a handkerchief is more of a likely thing than a handkerchief with some sort of message about young girls and semen being just left out for people to find, coded or not.  why is it with all these conspiracy theories you're supposed to believe that there's these people who have been pulling off this huge undertaking that would take incredible discretion, but then make a dumb mistake like this?  If people just applied the same scrutiny that they use for the plots of science fiction and fantasy tv shows, none of this shit would ever gain traction.

Archived