lol.   

there's crews of weirdos in portland that have their night of fun and stupid at various places.. or used to until high rent forced them out.. but there's goofy shit like that happening all over america. there is always a weirdo with a mic who thinks he/she is doing some kind of comedy performance art. 

i avoid those things unless there's something special about it.. like good pizza.. but sometimes there are off color borderline appropriate attempts at jokes. 

c'mon.. "oh my god" someone from the audience said "and little boys"  wtf.. like that isn't a joke every dude has made about one of his friends a hundred times when upping the ante when giving each other shit??? 

this is all so laughable.. 

there are some weird stories and weird people and emails and blah blah..  obviously it means there's children in the basement being raped by podesta and hillary clinton is covering it up.  

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dude in the first post's second picture is my friend Scott. His family has been getting a lot of harassment from this bullshit. It is not cool.

so you're friends with a pedophile?

That's a pretty terrible thing to say, even if in jest.

he hasn't denied it

Would you like some time off?

hit a nerve it would seem

yeah probably because a lot of people are being accused of paedophilia

so it makes more sense to you that they're drafting/passing laws that allow censorship over anything deemed to be subversive russian propoganda: https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/6393, something that absolutely no evidence has been provided for, is okay by you? seems like a great way to make sure that, moving forward, anytime any evidence critical of us government comes out you can simply blame it on those rascally old ruskies. at the same time fbi is pushing through massive reforms giving them ability to remotely search computers not directly linked to crimes: http://fortune.com/2016/11/30/rule-41/

it's a bit rich to think that lil' ol' pizzagate is directly responsible for this. there have been far more significant leaks regarding the DNC, not to mention all the leaks that have exposed problems with the iraq war, prism, all sorts of really damaging stuff for the us government. to think that this has anything to do with pizzagate is adding way too much significance to the whole thing

that's what all the stupids in the r/conspiracy sub do though.  it's that old correlation causation problem that they're oblivious to. 

what's with this fuckin mural tho

8bZWEtQ.jpg

family friendly??

It's weird and the bathroom art is even weirder

e1ef63511f.png

But weird art is not that controversial imo. It adds a bit of paint to the picture, so to speak, but weirdness is not something I want to use to make people seem like for real creeps. It's weird that the spot is a family pizza restaurant by day and an artsy subversive venue by night, but not THAT weird. 

What's weirder to me actually is the pedo jokes in this video. Also to note, people believe this person is actually james alefantis. As you can see by the lips in this picture they match the lips in photos of alefantis. that doesn't appear to be a woman like many think. It definitely sounds like a gay man using a voice modulator.

picture 1

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/heavy-breathing-s-release-of-airtight#/

picture 2

http://media.gq.com/photos/5583079109f0bee56440ea14/master/pass/news-and-politics-2012-02-50-most-powerful-49-james-alefantis.jpg

Basically, this is a perfect storm of coincidences?

another video where the same person jokes about killing a baby. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhbFiOHy0zQ

that's pretty funny

there is/was some restaurant that had some fairly horrendous H.R. Giger art depicting scenes from hell that attracted complaints once people cottoned on, I cannot remember the name of it though

lol.   

there's crews of weirdos in portland that have their night of fun and stupid at various places.. or used to until high rent forced them out.. but there's goofy shit like that happening all over america. there is always a weirdo with a mic who thinks he/she is doing some kind of comedy performance art. 

i avoid those things unless there's something special about it.. like good pizza.. but sometimes there are off color borderline appropriate attempts at jokes. 

c'mon.. "oh my god" someone from the audience said "and little boys"  wtf.. like that isn't a joke every dude has made about one of his friends a hundred times when upping the ante when giving each other shit??? 

this is all so laughable.. 

there are some weird stories and weird people and emails and blah blah..  obviously it means there's children in the basement being raped by podesta and hillary clinton is covering it up.  

All I'm saying is that it's a crazy amount of coincidences. that's it. and i agree that there are weirdos everywhere and being weird doesn't make you bad.

The dude in the first post's second picture is my friend Scott. His family has been getting a lot of harassment from this bullshit. It is not cool.

so you're friends with a pedophile?

That's a pretty terrible thing to say, even if in jest.

he hasn't denied it

Would you like some time off?

chill man. it's just a joke. I'll stop.

hit a nerve it would seem

yeah probably because a lot of people are being accused of paedophilia

so it makes more sense to you that they're drafting/passing laws that allow censorship over anything deemed to be subversive russian propoganda: https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/6393, something that absolutely no evidence has been provided for, is okay by you? seems like a great way to make sure that, moving forward, anytime any evidence critical of us government comes out you can simply blame it on those rascally old ruskies. at the same time fbi is pushing through massive reforms giving them ability to remotely search computers not directly linked to crimes: http://fortune.com/2016/11/30/rule-41/

it's a bit rich to think that lil' ol' pizzagate is directly responsible for this. there have been far more significant leaks regarding the DNC, not to mention all the leaks that have exposed problems with the iraq war, prism, all sorts of really damaging stuff for the us government. to think that this has anything to do with pizzagate is adding way too much significance to the whole thing

that's what all the stupids in the r/conspiracy sub do though. it's that old correlation causation problem that they're oblivious to.

Correlation actually does imply causation, though.

Where there's causation there's 100% alway correlation, so correlation is a necessary (though not sufficient) marker of causation.

So I was doing some more research into map handkerchiefs and came across this

desert-pocket-square.jpg

I knew that name was familiar so I did some more research and uncovered this fucking sick 'musician'

Look at this creepy art:

Aphex_Twin_-_Come_to_Daddy.png

There's video of this too. I won't link it because I'm not sure how legal it is. I think the children with grown men's faces theme is meant to represent how internally they are 'of age'. I know. Disgusting.

The title of this depraved filth by the way, Come To Daddy. I know, it doesn't bear thinking about.

I also found this while investigating

15284197_10154700140673503_8580616340690

if that's not evidence of 'unsavoury goings on' I don't know what is.

So I just as I was finishing my investigating I saw another pair of 'musicians' linked to this guy, on the same label.

I followed the link just out of curiosity. What I discovered chilled me to my core.

This is no isolated incident, this guy is linked to a fucking commune.

They called themselves Boards of Canada. Look at all this seriously creepy fucking art from their albums

R-11778-1475170215-9229.jpeg.jpg

(the right to children)

R-11778-1337619686-6380.jpeg.jpg

Childen experiencing dissociation after some form of trauma

R-24432-1170224079.jpeg.jpg

R-24432-1170267268.jpeg.jpg

R-24432-1170267278.jpeg.jpg

This stuff is obviously satanic or occult influenced, makes me sick to my stomach.

Also, everyone knows a 'commune' is the most likely place for child abuse to occur.

I've forwarded my findings to the FBI and the Scottish and Cornish Police BUT...we all know this shit is probably already being covered up.

Please help spread the word about these sick fucks.

pancake lizard is code for properly lubed

and Arched Maid Via RDJ... need I say more?

at this point, someone in disbelief has to bring some proof this isnt code! the evidence is overwhelming

So I was doing some more research into map handkerchiefs and came across this

desert-pocket-square.jpg

I knew that name was familiar so I did some more research and uncovered this fucking sick 'musician'

Look at this creepy art:

Aphex_Twin_-_Come_to_Daddy.png

There's video of this too. I won't link it because I'm not sure how legal it is. I think the children with grown men's faces theme is meant to represent how internally they are 'of age'. I know. Disgusting.

The title of this depraved filth by the way, Come To Daddy. I know, it doesn't bear thinking about.

I also found this while investigating

15284197_10154700140673503_8580616340690

if that's not evidence of 'unsavoury goings on' I don't know what is.

So I just as I was finishing my investigating I saw another pair of 'musicians' linked to this guy, on the same label.

I followed the link just out of curiosity. What I discovered chilled me to my core.

This is no isolated incident, this guy is linked to a fucking commune.

They called themselves Boards of Canada. Look at all this seriously creepy fucking art from their albums

R-11778-1475170215-9229.jpeg.jpg

(the right to children)

R-11778-1337619686-6380.jpeg.jpg

Childen experiencing dissociation after some form of trauma

R-24432-1170224079.jpeg.jpg

R-24432-1170267268.jpeg.jpg

R-24432-1170267278.jpeg.jpg

This stuff is obviously satanic or occult influenced, makes me sick to my stomach.

Also, everyone knows a 'commune' is the most likely place for child abuse to occur.

I've forwarded my findings to the FBI and the Scottish and Cornish Police BUT...we all know this shit is probably already being covered up.

Please help spread the word about these sick fucks.

makes this frustrating thread worth it. 

Archived