• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ad hominems, insults and ridicule.

I haven't seen a single refutation of the central point other than those three 'defences'.

Well, your above post has a vindictive edge to it

Like "you people will see"

That's not to say you're necessarily wrong

But people get skeptical when someone's opinion is emotionally charged

Again, not that you're necessarily wrong

saw PBS news a nights ago and Mark Shields... who does commentary with David Brooks.. usually opposing each other to some degree but very much civil colleagues.. he said he went to this pizza place for his neice's or grandaughters.. or someone in his family's birthday party and played ping pong and the pizza was good.. "good pizza" and he even went into the "other room" for ping pong. 

so, at least i have an answer to my question regarding quality of pizza in this place. 

they're all a bunch of luciferians who have child sacrifices in the bohemian grove temple on epstein's sex island and have sex with illuminati whores like Naomi Campbell and Stephen Hawking!  

it's all here in black and white.. though of course yahoo and google have scrubbed the info from search engines.. thankfully youtube conspiracy heroes like this guy are keeping us woke w/all their research!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5fJptygI3s

Yo I had pizza today and I only ate half of it so it's here if anybody wants some

some one asked for a slice of my pizza once.. i said "sure.. i'll leave it in the bowl for ya"

so swole :wub:

welcome to this wonderful corner of the Internet blank, how do you do?

What do we do in this corner?

Instructions are on the handkerchief

Thank you! I can't read though, is it okay if I have someone read these words to me?
holy shit so sad!! are you from the future? how can you read these words if you can't read?

I ran downstairs and felt so woke I didn't need my morning coffee, I just punched that coffee machine to hell and yelled "this is what the globalists wanted me to do!" I sat there eating my cereal, completely woke af.

lol

this is what Alex Jones does every morning.

so yeah, back to business:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1490462

"Pizzagate threatens to expose the CIA's involvement in ChildSexTrafficing. It's not about Clinton, it's not about Alefantis, they are bit players. The CIA is behind a WorldWideTrafficingRing"

pizzagate is not shutting up, whether this is true or not there will be shit going down soonish I reckon

Good to know JE is keeping tabs on this thread:

https://mobile.twitter.com/FluorescentGrey/status/809206897270145024

(p.s. I like how he spins his 9/11 Trutherism euphemistically as "they believed Bush about 9/11; I didn't"...leaving out all the dubious things he believed about it with roughly zero evidence)

Archived