• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

robbie was woke af before god was woke af, lowkey morning spliff woke 'an boke as a mf you already kno

edit: I literally have no idea what any of that means, hi Robbie tho for real

the forum needs robbie, we already had the john and the john returns, it's time for the dark john rises

When I think of JE coming back to watmm, my 'dark john' rises

He and his sister are obviously working with the KGB to facilitate Trump running Amerca into the toilet.

purveyor of airhorn memes vic berger is now being labelled a pedophile by that cunt cernovich: 

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/810679132451442688

I had to unfollow Vic when he decided it was a good idea to get into twitter shit flinging fights with every alt-right e-celeb on existence. If at least it was funny I wouldn't mind but it wasn't.

Still, pretty funny to see the ultra alpha Cernovich get so visibly affected by Vic making fun of him and not letting go, acting like he doesn't really know who Vic Berger is in that vid lol

the forum needs robbie, we already had the john and the john returns, it's time for the dark john rises

When I think of JE coming back to watmm, my 'dark john' rises
He and his sister are obviously working with the KGB to facilitate Trump running Amerca into the toilet.

Or they just have biases like literally every other person on the planet

For example: What if I told you that people who don't like [insert politician] tend not to praise [insert politician] or post about the successes of [insert politician], and in fact are more likely to post unflattering things about [insert politician]

Now, what if I told you that such bias is the normal state of affairs, and it doesn't require anyone being on someone's payroll

(Sorry if this hypothesis makes me sound like a complete nutter)

Archived