9 minutes ago, Zeffolia said:

what about witness testimony to the contrary? maria farmer said the dude never worked at all

Farmer met Epstein in 1995. Jeffrey Epstein began working for Bear Sterns in 1976 and became a limited partner in 1980. So doesn't seem like she would have much insight as to what he did prior to 1995.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Farmer met Epstein in 1995. Jeffrey Epstein began working for Bear Sterns in 1976 and became a limited partner in 1980. So doesn't seem like she would have much insight as to what he did prior to 1995.

yeah.. it seems like the kind of scene that had different people/kids/models/etc orbiting a core group of sickos at different times..  and by the time the 90s came along he was quite wealthy with even deeper connections. he probably didn't have to do much to look after his millions.  the Farmer story is just as fascinating and weird as the rest of it but is also so sad. 

12 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

so what was his job title and what are the typical earnings of the type of employee he was in 1976?

why did the FBI tell Farmer to forget what she knows and move on?

the idea this was just some thing he did is naive

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

Fuck I hate agreeing with caze, but it’s pretty straightforward if you don’t go into it with a biased mind. 
He became super rich through working in lots of shady and sketchy investments, including Bear Sterns. 
He’s definitely fucked up, and sure there are some people in his circle of friends that are fucked up as well. That doesn’t mean there’s a giant global conspiracy. The human brain is good at making patterns and connections, even when those connections don’t actually exist, or there is no evidence for them. 
That leads to shit like pizzagate, which is almost the stupidest thing ever. 

it really depends on what you mean by conspiracy. if there's a super rich weirdo pervert who has a circle of friends.. maybe only one or two..  and they use whatever means at their disposal to create their own little pedo perv scene for a while and over years they meet other people doing similar things and people come and go throughout the years.. people are favored or destroyed and rise/fall within this group.. connections w/like minded people made and lost.. extending to royalty and other super rich people and weirdo pervs throughout an entire adult life.. well.. within that there's bound to be cover ups and little threads that get pulled spilling details to the press or creating rumors that need to get squashed etc.. 

then even that sort of unorganized type of  "we're all rich weird perverts who hang out and do pedophile stuff sometimes" .. well.. that's a conspiracy.  one little coverup.. a phone call to a journalist, a pay off to someone to keep quiet.. that's all it takes and technically that's a conspiracy. 

i'm sure some people imagine it's like freemasons but for pedos.. but it's probably way more of a wink wink nudge nudge "the 10 year old is roofied in the bedroom on the 3rd floor" type of thing. or secret get togethers where only certain trusted fellow sickos are invited.

also, i think for something like this to go on for decades amongst a group of people leads others to think that somewhere along the way people are looking the other way. 

or maybe alex jones is right and tesla is making rockets to traffic children to sex colonies on mars. 

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

one of those podcasts in the epstein thread had all the details of wear his money came from. it was all super shady. 

edit.. i think it's this one.. it's a 2 parter. really interesting and fucking crazy. starts out pretty light w/jokes and weirdness. but good info on epstein's history. 

this podcast is the same level of uncorroborated speculation as the other bullshit in this thread.

2 hours ago, user said:

So, what’s the verdict? Are we, as a collective, ok with pineapple on pizza or not? 

Cant speak for the collective, but pineapple can save an otherwise horrible pizza. Especially those bland freezer pizzas. On a good pizza though, no f-ing way. 

1 minute ago, goDel said:

Cant speak for the collective, but pineapple can save an otherwise horrible pizza. Especially those bland freezer pizzas. On a good pizza though, no f-ing way. 

i choose sriracha on freezer pizzas. 

Whaaat. 

Nah, i guess ima wussbag. I prefer sweet over hot/spicey stuff.

Had to google that shit to know what it was, btw. Thats how much of a wussbag i am!

9 minutes ago, caze said:

this podcast is the same level of uncorroborated speculation as the other bullshit in this thread.

egg shaped penis testimony seems conclusive though. 

1 minute ago, goDel said:

Whaaat. 

Nah, i guess ima wussbag. I prefer sweet over hot/spicey stuff.

Had to google that shit to know what it was, btw. Thats how much of a wussbag i am!

drizzle some sriracha.. it's sweet and spicy but not really that spicy. it's also great on pasta w/pesto. 

46 minutes ago, caze said:

Your thoughts on his suicide?

I think he did commit suicide, but was provided a window of opportunity to do so. 

it's certainly plausible that he was either killed, or allowed to kill himself. but it's also entirely possible he did it himself with no help from anyone, and there's no evidence to the contrary, so I'll go with that one for reasons of parsimony.

5 minutes ago, caze said:

it's certainly plausible that he was either killed, or allowed to kill himself. but it's also entirely possible he did it himself with no help from anyone, and there's no evidence to the contrary, so I'll go with that one for reasons of parsimony.

Footage not useable, cell left unguarded for 8 hours. Lots of VIPs with lots to lose. Parsimony indeed. 

10 minutes ago, Candiru said:

Footage not useable, cell left unguarded for 8 hours. Lots of VIPs with lots to lose. Parsimony indeed. 

there's all kinds of stuff on line stoking various conspiracies because some of his bank accounts came alive after his death. 

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/02/why-did-jeffrey-epsteins-bank-go-active-after-his-death.html

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-nyt-jeffrey-epstein-estate-mystery-bank-20200205-2r7q2lauwreuznrokfpmweliou-story.html

some people saying he's alive and was smuggled out of jail and grabbed some cash from his accounts. all kinds of caca floating around. 

LOL, no. I just think his sex trafficking gig was an extension of his incredible networking skills. A lot of people donate money to Harvard, but they don't always get to hobnob with former presidents, or host the former prime minister of Israel in the same apartment building in NYC that they keep their underage models. 

he had broken bones in his neck that indicated garroting not asphyxiation.

same facility that held el chapo (notorious for escaping prisons) for months on end somehow has their Epstein cameras go down, guard asleep, cell mate moved all on the same day he just decides to kill himself with the thinnest sheets imaginable

People look at high profile cases as a conspiracy, when the banality of paedophile evil continues unabated & unchecked in care homes for children, in families, in tourist hotpots & oh yeah the good ol' catholic church globally. Why focus on conjecture, when the every day reality shows how complicit society is when it comes to safeguarding the young & vulnerable. For every epstein victim, there are thousands more unreported, unseen & apparently unworthy victims of childhood sexual abuse. Context.

Does anything ever change? As much as the epstein case horrifies & as much as a figure like prince andrew shit grinning waves at soiled, departing maidens from the home of this perpetrator causes shudders, a savage like bishop pell walking free shows justice is an illusion & twitter "outrage" dilutes actual agency. For every Nassar, dozens more are consigned to the shit heap.

Ohhhh-o what a wonderful world spacer.png

coincidentally Netflix just released the multi part doc on Epstein called "Filthy Rich" 

i watch the first 2 episodes. The interviews with the detectives and lawyers are great. They had a lot of evidence and had the go ahead from the higher ups to prosecute him then suddenly the main guy changed his mind.. did a total 180 and the detectives got so frustrated and that's when they turned it over the FBI and Acosta scuttled things a while later. 

there's several woman who came forward who detailed sex acts when they were minors and bringing in other girls.. some of them over the years brought in 20 to 40+ girls.. the detectives referred to the case as a pyramid scheme of abuse an molestation. 

also details how epstein hired a team of private detectives to stalk and follow etc the girls who came forward. epstein had a real nack for finding vulnerable young girls who's lives were super fucked up.  the statements they made when they came forward to police are taped and recorded. 

there's no way anyone can call these investigations/cases 'unsubstantiated'. 

anyway.. recommended doc series on netflix if you're curious about all this. i'm only 2 episodes in. 

it seems like a very "safe" doc - not really trying to answer any of the huge questions looming over him like where he got his money, how close he really was to the levers of power and the big players in the world, seems to focus more on the victims, which is very important but I'm still hoping for a real loose change style youtube doc that really takes it ALLLLLL in.\

tl;dr it's netflix so they're kowtowing to the clinton foundation, bill gates, steven pinker, etc

i think those in power re: pizzagate elites have noticed y’all really getting to the bottom of the conspiracy and that’s why WATMM has been going offline. they’re trying to suppress the truth. :fear:

23 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

it seems like a very "safe" doc - not really trying to answer any of the huge questions looming over him like where he got his money, how close he really was to the levers of power and the big players in the world, seems to focus more on the victims, which is very important but I'm still hoping for a real loose change style youtube doc that really takes it ALLLLLL in.\

tl;dr it's netflix so they're kowtowing to the clinton foundation, bill gates, steven pinker, etc

did you watch it already? they mention clinton in the first episode and are slowly walking through various things. they talk about his relationship w/wexler and how epstein stole millions from him. also, they're starting to talk about how he controlled people and making hints to the little black book etc.. but like i said.. i'm only 2 episodes in. they aren't avoiding the elephant in the room though.. of how things "go away" when there's so much evidence. 

they also talk about the guy he worked with who ran a pyramid scheme and went to prison and how epstein was the magic man doing all the crimes for him. 

Archived