Am I the only one who actually likes some of this creepy art associated with this? aesthetically at least

​It makes you aesthetically fucked up bruh. Or an aesthetically closeted molestor.

Yeah d00d totally. Watch out I might aesthetically rape your children too.

Your profile pic is pretty cool, it makes me want to molest it.

wtf

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who actually likes some of this creepy art associated with this? aesthetically at least

​It makes you aesthetically fucked up bruh. Or an aesthetically closeted molestor.

but...

as good a reason as any to get into the snares

phoenix manifest openly enjoys Venetian Snares' music

an artist who is known to use explicitly pedophiliac art for the covers of his albums

https://www.discogs.com/Venetian-Snares-Horse-And-Goat/release/329587

https://www.discogs.com/Venetian-Snares-Winter-In-The-Belly-Of-A-Snake/master/499770

https://www.discogs.com/Venetian-Snares-Find-Candace/master/775122

pretty safe to assume he is a Hillary agent... and who knows what more... but I don't want to make any serious accusations in here

Yeah d00d totally. Watch out I might aesthetically rape your children too.

Your profile pic is pretty cool, it makes me want to molest it.

wtf

to add some context to this work, kim noble was sexually abused as a child and uses art as a form of therapy. she has disassociative identity disorder and "ria pratt" is one of her personalities. her work really is quite fascinating, although unnerving.

To add some furtherer context, Kim Noble's art was only used in that 'primer' as 'reference' ie literally just pulled out of the 'researcher's arse in order to convince you.

The artist podesta appears to own some works by is Biljana Djurdjevic.

Tony also mentions in a different article one of his favorite artists is Biljana Djurdjevic. Link: Tony Podesta Article Here’s a quick look at some of her art. If this woman isn’t/wasn’t a victim, I will eat my own shoe. (Material copyright of Biljana Djurdjevic) Visit her website if you would like to have nightmares and suffer PTSD from paintings of kids lying face down in ponds – Biljana Djurdjevic Website
It is worth reference to look at Kim Noble’s art, who is known for suffering Satanic Ritual Abuse and her personality has permanently splintered into different entities. In this painting, you can see five adults standing in what looks to be a pentagram. Below the child being raped, there is a handkerchief and this appears in multiple of Kim’s paintings. Apparently the handkerchiefs are put under the child to collect blood/semen as a token or “map”. Hmm, where else have we heard about a handkerchief with a map recently?

It's worth noting that DID isn't a widely accepted disorder, lots of people believe, with good reason, that the so called disorder is actually manufactured by the therapists 'treating' the victim, putting them into a suggestive state and creating false memories.

well, I don't like her. even as an artist supposedly exploring the realms of higher consciousness (performance art in her case, which I will always view with some measure of suspicion), she still can't escape the Serbian in her, hence her idiotic remarks about Australian Aboriginal people.

why are we talking about her in a joke comspiracy thread?

kinda stupid to make a racist remark in response to someone else's racist remark.

I don't think she was being racist with those remarks, which is why I didn't explicitly characterise them as such. she was just being dumb and reactionary in the way that deeply ethnically insular people are when it comes to simply viewing other people, even without racist intentions which I don't think she actually had. on that point however, Serbs have not thus far been able to collectively demonstrate a commitment to egalitarian values and mutual respect for other races, and that is certainly colouring my comments. if you're going to ignore the context of (very recent) Serbian history and pretend that all people view other people the same way, then feel free, but don't expect me to.

finally, the real point I was making aside from all this racism bullshit is that this is a classic failing of the notion that "artists" are the best and brightest of us, like they're elite-calibre humans that plebs could never aspire to. people are people, they all have the same failings.

It's worth noting that DID isn't a widely accepted disorder, lots of people believe, with good reason, that the so called disorder is actually manufactured by the therapists 'treating' the victim, putting them into a suggestive state and creating false memories.

I think I've seen a movie that had a plot line revolving around the legal question: if there is dissociative disorder and "the other guy" did the murder, is it right to put the innocent personality/identity in prison, or electric Chair? or maybe it's all fake?

at first glance I thought those paintings by Kim Noble looked so sparse an minimal that I thought maybe people are just projecting,  looking more carefully and reading about her bacjground, maybe not ...

Studies suggest that pedophiles, rapists and opther perverts are psychologically projecting their subconsicous urges on visual stimuli ...for instance, some creeps might "see" sexual imagery in these innocent drawings in making, complementing them in their twisted minds 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCMWLU-W_JU

I haven't looked into any of this except that video acroyear posted. For what it's worth, to me, the sources and the story thus far are equally sketchy and Kim Noble's artwork gives me the fucking creeps in a deep way. Probably going to have nightmares...

well if the thumbnail of that video is anything to go by i'm a boner-fied perve

Kind of looks like a happy cartoon crocodile.

Oh shit lizard person confirmed.

Archived