the Podesta emails where all the pedophile code words are used is what keeps me from dismissing this.  There are things said in them that just make NO sense unless it's code for child sex abuse.

you have it backwards actually, what's said in them make no sense if they were code words, the sentence structure is all wrong if you translate the code into their supposed meanings.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Podesta emails where all the pedophile code words are used is what keeps me from dismissing this.  There are things said in them that just make NO sense unless it's code for child sex abuse.

you have it backwards actually, what's said in them make no sense if they were code words, the sentence structure is all wrong if you translate the code into their supposed meanings.

It makes even less sense if they're not code words.

What's "Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?" supposed to mean? Why would anyone even reference food so many times in such a nonsensical way?

What's "Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?" supposed to mean? Why would anyone even reference food so many times in such a nonsensical way?

wrong.

domino's clearly refers to the game, not the takeaway chain. "...playing [the game of] dominos on [a selection of] cheeses than on pasta" is at least a valid sentence in the english language, and presumably is some kind of in joke. insert the code words into the sentence and it ceases to make any sense whatsoever. that e-mail is obviously about a gifted assortment of cheeses, anyone who thinks differently suffers from serious learning difficulties.

I swear, the universe is getting dumber by the day.

wrong.

domino's clearly refers to the game, not the takeaway chain. "...playing [the game of] dominos on [a selection of] cheeses than on pasta" is at least a valid sentence in the english language, and presumably is some kind of in joke. insert the code words into the sentence and it ceases to make any sense whatsoever. that e-mail is obviously about a gifted assortment of cheeses, anyone who thinks differently suffers from serious learning difficulties.

I swear, the universe is getting dumber by the day.

Sure is. Apparently playing a game on top of cheese makes total sense to you.

"Obama spent about $65,000 flying in pizza/dogs..." I'm sure this means he flew on a hotdog shaped plane with pizzas for wings too...

It might as well be an in joke but by that logic Podesta's creepy ass paintings and his ties to satanic rituals could be in jokes as well and claiming so would do nothing but dismiss the whole situation.

I'm skeptical about the meaning of the code words, I'm not going to assume they refer to pedophilia but you can't change the fact that nothing in those mentioned emails makes any sense.

Jesus christ, he's obviously not talking about actually playing a game of dominos on a selection of cheeses, he's making some kind of dumb in-joke.

"Obama spent about $65,000 flying in pizza/dogs..." I'm sure this means he flew on a hotdog shaped plane with pizzas for wings too...

no, that sounds like a catering bill to me.

haven't watched:

Published on Feb 1, 2013

"Conspiracy of Silence" is a powerful, disturbing documentary revealing a nationwide child abuse and pedophilia ring that leads to the highest levels of government. Featuring intrepid investigator John DeCamp, a highly decorated Vietnam war veteran and 16-year Nebraska state senator, "Conspiracy of Silence" reveals how rogue elements at all levels of government have been involved in systematic child abuse and pedophilia to feed the base desires of key politicians....Check this out! Satanic Ritual Abuse: http://mysticalmusingsandpolitics.blo...

Based on DeCamp's riveting book, The Franklin Cover-up, "Conspiracy of Silence" begins with the shut-down of Nebraska's Franklin Community Federal Credit Union after a raid by federal agencies in November 1988 revealed that $40 million was missing. When the Nebraska legislature launched a probe into the affair, what initially looked like a financial swindle soon exploded into a startling tale of drugs, money laundering, and a nationwide child abuse ring. Nineteen months later, the legislative committee's chief investigator died suddenly and violently, like more than a dozen other people linked to the Franklin case.

So why have you never heard of the Franklin cover-up? Originally scheduled to air in May of 1994 on the Discovery Channel, "Conspiracy of Silence" was yanked at the last minute due to formidable pressure applied by top politicians. Some very powerful people did not want you to watch this documentary.

You may find yourself becoming angry or upset while watching "Conspiracy of Silence." Many people do. However, consider that each of us has at times in our life acted out of selfish motives when it comes to sexuality and ended up hurting others in one way or another. Let us take this information not only as a call to stop this kind of abuse at the nationwide level, but also as a call to examine our own sexual relationships and make a commitment to deep honesty and integrity in our own lives around this most sensitive issue. Thanks for caring and may we all work together to build a brighter future for ourselves and for our world.

A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved.

NOTE; This film had to be reassembled from remaining VHS fragments after an all-out effort was made to block the films release and destroy all extant copies. Every effort has been made to restore it to the original and complete "meant to be broadcast" version.

For additional information on this video, and download information: http://www.archive.org/details/Conspi...

it's just shitty edgy performance art you morons. You're like the people who believed dungeons and dragons was satanic stuff a few decades ago

Idk the only things that bother me really is the nonsense in the emails. He can enjoy whatever art he wants. I guess I'm a hypocrite cause I said I liked some of it a while ago.

it's just shitty edgy performance art you morons. You're like the people who believed dungeons and dragons was satanic stuff a few decades ago

Maybe but people with obsessive interests in things that are antisocial tend to like to flaunt those things in clever ways. Like an inside joke. This is the same reason I don't feel the performance art inside of comet ping pong is totally innocent. The theme of murdering an infant and the crowd yelling out that James Alefantis is into kiddies.

Sort of in line with what limpy said in another thread, turning things into humor is a way of making them palatable for the uninitiated. In terms of this, humor could be the way of deflecting the unsavory things going on behind closed doors.

If you were to examine my life, for instance, there wouldn't be a plethora of coincidences with themes regarding sex with children.

haven't watched:

Published on Feb 1, 2013

"Conspiracy of Silence" is a powerful, disturbing documentary revealing a nationwide child abuse and pedophilia ring that leads to the highest levels of government. Featuring intrepid investigator John DeCamp, a highly decorated Vietnam war veteran and 16-year Nebraska state senator, "Conspiracy of Silence" reveals how rogue elements at all levels of government have been involved in systematic child abuse and pedophilia to feed the base desires of key politicians....Check this out! Satanic Ritual Abuse: http://mysticalmusingsandpolitics.blo...

Based on DeCamp's riveting book, The Franklin Cover-up, "Conspiracy of Silence" begins with the shut-down of Nebraska's Franklin Community Federal Credit Union after a raid by federal agencies in November 1988 revealed that $40 million was missing. When the Nebraska legislature launched a probe into the affair, what initially looked like a financial swindle soon exploded into a startling tale of drugs, money laundering, and a nationwide child abuse ring. Nineteen months later, the legislative committee's chief investigator died suddenly and violently, like more than a dozen other people linked to the Franklin case.

So why have you never heard of the Franklin cover-up? Originally scheduled to air in May of 1994 on the Discovery Channel, "Conspiracy of Silence" was yanked at the last minute due to formidable pressure applied by top politicians. Some very powerful people did not want you to watch this documentary.

You may find yourself becoming angry or upset while watching "Conspiracy of Silence." Many people do. However, consider that each of us has at times in our life acted out of selfish motives when it comes to sexuality and ended up hurting others in one way or another. Let us take this information not only as a call to stop this kind of abuse at the nationwide level, but also as a call to examine our own sexual relationships and make a commitment to deep honesty and integrity in our own lives around this most sensitive issue. Thanks for caring and may we all work together to build a brighter future for ourselves and for our world.

A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved.

NOTE; This film had to be reassembled from remaining VHS fragments after an all-out effort was made to block the films release and destroy all extant copies. Every effort has been made to restore it to the original and complete "meant to be broadcast" version.

For additional information on this video, and download information: http://www.archive.org/details/Conspi...

"After investigation, a grand jury in Douglas County (of which Omaha, Nebraska is the largest city and county seat) determined the abuse allegations were baseless, describing them as a "carefully crafted hoax" and indicted two of the accusers on perjury charges.[4] The grand jury also suggested that the abuse stories originated from a vindictive employee terminated by Boys Town, the famed refuge for troubled youths.[4] Later, a federal grand jury concluded that the abuse allegations were unfounded and indicted 21-year-old Alisha Owen, an alleged victim, on eight counts of perjury. The same grand jury also indicted multiple officers of the credit union, including King, for crimes related to the embezzlement of funds from the credit union.[4][5]Alisha Owen served 4-1/2 years in prison.[6]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

The scariest thing about all of this is how many people have swallowed it all. It'll probably get someone killed.

Emotions run high and rationality goes out the window when kids are involved. Some bozo will end up tracking one of these people down and torturing them for a 'confession'.

Not the high profile names. I mean the owner of the pizza place or that girl they dubbed the 'child handler'

called it, almost:

Gunman fires in restaurant at centre of conspiracy

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38205885

The scariest thing about all of this is how many people have swallowed it all. It'll probably get someone killed.

Emotions run high and rationality goes out the window when kids are involved. Some bozo will end up tracking one of these people down and torturing them for a 'confession'.

Not the high profile names. I mean the owner of the pizza place or that girl they dubbed the 'child handler'

called it, almost:

Gunman fires in restaurant at centre of conspiracy

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38205885

false flag according to the peepz

edit: https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1461897

Archived