IGNORED

Our MOST IDM Champion

Root5

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be my most conceptual piece yet. I have scheduled the surgery to have my head permanently inserted into my own ass for next Thursday, after which I can begin.

Is there room in there for the headphones too?

Never forget

large.jpg

Imagine sitting in that couch wearing headphones without listening to anything ... with a cat on your lap, watching 2001 a space odyssey and eating popcorn

*cums all over the place*

"without listening to anything" doesn't mean silence...i'll probably do a track not focused on anything as a symbol of our generation accustomed to zapping between songs/ideas without giving attention to it nor to their social environment. And I'm only half joking here !

Never forget

large.jpg

Imagine sitting in that couch wearing headphones without listening to anything ... with ulillillia on your lap, watching 2001 a space odyssey and eating popcorn

*cums all over the place*

fixt

I'm pleased with the results. I'm whwlta-ing in public right now and it's very satisfying. It's the perfect shield against social interaction. Headphones act as a signpost saying: "do not speak to me under any circumstance". Using a music listening device specifically for the purpose of avoiding human contact is pretty fucking IDM.

(not that avoiding contact is the only reason to whwlta. there are many great reasons to whwlta. like, being too lazy to move your arms. or, simply forgetting you have speakers attached to your head. also very IDM)

Archived