IGNORED

The Jesus and Mary Chain - TBA Album (2017)

Rubin Farr

Fuck, wasn't expecting that!

Used to be a massive fan but always have mixed feeling when bands do come back albums as they often end up being shit! But will have to wait and see (hear) what its like 

Got old, old mates who were heavily into this band. Never really liked them, never really disliked them. Couldn't really decide or care. I'm sure we all have bands like that.

I'd be going spastic over a new Sisters of Mercy album, might even sell my soul to the devil for something new (it would have to be good though lol, for my soul)....

Satan? Are you there?

Got old, old mates who were heavily into this band. Never really liked them, never really disliked them. Couldn't really decide or care. I'm sure we all have bands like that.

I'd be going spastic over a new Sisters of Mercy album, might even sell my soul to the devil for something new (it would have to be good though lol, for my soul)....

Satan? Are you there?

Oh yeah? Lol

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/trump-win-could-mean-we-get-a-new-sisters-of-mercy-lp/

Archived