IGNORED

new track, vapor flutes

Taesa

Thanks !

well Coridor is gonna be deleted very soon! need space for uploading other stuff, and well, I'm dont like it anymore anyway.

nice track. Definitely impressive that its all FM. Like others mentioned, very AFX-y vibe which isnt a bad thing. I guess my main complaint would be the kick driving the whole track is kind of consistent/non-changing for most of the track. It would be nice if there were some changes either subtly in the tone (i.e. make each hit vary somewhat) or changing the kick for part of the track. 

I really enjoyed this one. While I can see the argument for varying the kick pattern, I do feel that the consistency of the rhythm is part of the track's aesthetic bent. I'd point to moments, too, where there are very minimal changes in the kick pattern, which are made (to my ear at least) all the more interesting when played against the repetition of the rest of the track. The whole thing reaches back to the early 90's in a way that comes off as more homage than pastiche, which, in my opinion, is very difficult to accomplish. Well done.

Following on Soundcould, by the way.

Nikisoko, Sorry everything is fm synthesis except the BASS which is a 303 vst. 
>(dam I cannot edit more than 1time a post! so I cannot edit my first post..)

I had trouble making that kick and i'm not 100% happy about, It can definitely be improved, but I guess the main idea I wanted to do is here.

Thanks everyone for the feedbacks

Archived