IGNORED

Aphex Twin playing at Field Day London (03-06-17)

Herr Jan

Got my ticket last year. I'm planning to go with my brother and a few friends. It will be my first RDJ concert and first time in the UK, been waiting for this day for half my life literally :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok

Is it known if it will be a 2 hour set?

Yep they confirmed it on Twitter

Very nice, I really can't wait, the last time I saw a set from him was in 2001 at Pukkelpop in Belgium.

Has any sort of timetable already been released?

Ok

Very nice, I really can't wait, the last time I saw a set from him was in 2001 at Pukkelpop in Belgium.

Nah nothing yet sadly. All we know is the running order on a few of the stages, but no specific times or anything. I wish they'd hurry up and put me out of my misery with the inevitable clashing.

Ok

Nah nothing yet sadly. All we know is the running order on a few of the stages, but no specific times or anything. I wish they'd hurry up and put me out of my misery with the inevitable clashing.

Well, even if God himself was on another stage I'd go and see rdj... 

Got home to my tickets in the mailbox today wohooo. 

• 2 weeks later...

So... It turned out I had a tax debt of almost $12,000 with the IRS because I made a stupid mistake with some forms, and I will no be able to go :cry:

Anyways, I now have these two tickets with me (which I received a day before I sent the check with my taxes, fucking shit). I'm selling them so if anyone is interested just let me know. I live in Seattle btw

E5e7jiA.jpg

Last year I almost went to Texas too, but because this was going to be my first RDJ concert I decided to wait and go to the UK with my brother to have some epic moments... not sure why the Gods are mad with me :sad:

So... It turned out I had a tax debt of almost $12,000 with the IRS because I made a stupid mistake with some forms, and I will no be able to go :cry:

Anyways, I now have these two tickets with me (which I received a day before I sent the check with my taxes, fucking shit). I'm selling them so if anyone is interested just let me know. I live in Seattle btw

E5e7jiA.jpg

Last year I almost went to Texas too, but because this was going to be my first RDJ concert I decided to wait and go to the UK with my brother to have some epic moments... not sure why the Gods are mad with me :sad:

mother fucker if i was not piss poor right now i would jump on this so hard. good luck finding a buyer, sorry to hear about your financial situation

I bought from Resident Advisor and it sounds like they only mail out tickets the week before.

Also sorry about the tax debt dude - that's pretty serious.

Thanks :cattears:  and fucking taxes man, I really though this time I was going to see Richard, been waiting for almost two decades now... if at least the money went to public schools and hospitals instead of military parades..

Thanks :cattears: and fucking taxes man, I really though this time I was going to see Richard, been waiting for almost two decades now... if at least the money went to public schools and hospitals instead of military parades..

You're money will help protect Trump when he plays golf and I'm sure he'll be thankful.

Hello!

I bought this ticket in december.. I only got it confirmed by Ticketweb. 

No tickets on my postbox.. I live in Spain. 

Is it ok to come in with just the confirmation code?

Cheers

Hello!

Cheers

email them

Hello!

Cheers

email them

it's extremely unlikely they'll let you, *possibly* if you come with photo ID and the card you used to order the tix... but yeah, email them

Archived