IGNORED

Aphex Twin playing at Field Day London (03-06-17)

Herr Jan

weather forecast is warm and sunny, with a light westerly breeze

if it stays like that, it will be perfect (outside The Barn of course)

Death Grips and a refreshing beer on a sunny afternoon :cool:

I dunno why I found The Grips on at 5 in the afternoon so funny really

Yep it seems a bit surreal

tumblr_nm9ebikizh1qf35l1o1_400.gif

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there lockers or something? I'll probably be coming straight from Oxford and ain't feeling carry my bag all day. Couldn't see them on the map but I am blind.

Are there lockers or something? I'll probably be coming straight from Oxford and ain't feeling carry my bag all day. Couldn't see them on the map but I am blind.

The mrs emailed em the other week to find out and sadly nope

to add, the Facebook event just posted that you shouldn't bring suitcases, large bags, rucksacks(!), but small tote bags or handbags allowed. WHAT A PALAVER.

That's a pain. Guess I'll be going home on Sunday in stinking clothes. If there's any decent vinyl it's going to be a mission to carry around all day.

If there is a new vinyl or whatever can someone grab a copy for me...

Will obviously make it worth your while...

If there does end up being a Vinyl sale at the event and you're serious about it i'll rememeber to buy 2.

Wonder if I'll run into some of u wankers tomorrow.

[EDIT]

Who's fuckin' idea was it to have FlyLo and Aphex perform less than 1hr apart from each other at separate stages???

That's a pain. Guess I'll be going home on Sunday in stinking clothes. If there's any decent vinyl it's going to be a mission to carry around all day.

they've clarified now and said it is actually okay to take them, but they'll be searched thoroughly and it'll be slow getting in... I think they just want to put people off taking them in since it'll create long queues. But yeah, it's either a two hour round trip in London to drop my stuff off or I'm minging the next day... so I'll be taking my bag.

***UPDATE***

The below statement is a recommendation to allow you a quick and safe entry to the event. Bags will be searched thoroughly on entry and large bags or bags with multiple pockets will slow this process down.

Field Day thank you for helping to make this a safe and secure event and look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

:catbed:

who's going to look after my Aphex vinyl while I mosh the living daylights out of the Death Grips moshpit? 

maybe I'll finally use my advanced ninja-shaolin monk skills I have acquired over the years and balance it on my head while moshing? (or just end up throwing it like a shuriken into the sky!)

this vinyl situation though good is going to be a double-edged sword imo, I don't want to be fretting about a precious piece of vinyl all day long

flol whatever...

My email said tote bags are fine and that's about it, it's probably a good idea to take stuff you don't mind losing.

What's the weather been like in London today? We've had showers in Leeds on and off all day.

What's the weather been like in London today? We've had showers in Leeds on and off all day.

Went from too fucking hot to pissing it down in the space of a few hours. So standard British summer, really.

Went from too fucking hot to pissing it down in the space of a few hours. So standard British summer, really.

And then really humid afterwards.

Yeah typical, let's hope it stays dry!

Yeah typical, let's hope it stays dry!

Well the forecasts are looking very good at least!  I did acquire some mud-resistant shoes though

If there does end up being a Vinyl sale at the event and you're serious about it i'll rememeber to buy 2.

Wonder if I'll run into some of u wankers tomorrow.

[EDIT]

Who's fuckin' idea was it to have FlyLo and Aphex perform less than 1hr apart from each other at separate stages???

I am serious about it.. Monies waiting...

Archived