IGNORED

Aphex Twin playing at Field Day London (03-06-17)

Herr Jan

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe compressing to mp3 and uploading that will be quicker than waiting for the presumably massive file you're uploading to be done with

Yeah it would've :) almost done now though, 10 mins.

Wish I could give you such a big cuddle

maybe compressing to mp3 and uploading that will be quicker than waiting for the presumably massive file you're uploading to be done with

:yeah: bless you, warrior of breaks

I've not been behind my computer all week. what happened? (sorry, too lazy to read through all the pages) 

Did he release a record at the festival like at the day for night thing?

Something about a livestream? where can I listen/see this? Did he do Polynomial-C acid mix?

He released an 11(!) track record. a whole show live streamed as well. No polynomial. This was aphex in full cunt mode. Brutal shit beginning to end. 

Holy shit! or is it just more one-note noisy beat tracks DFN?

I've not been behind my computer all week. what happened? (sorry, too lazy to read through all the pages) 

Something about a livestream? where can I listen/see this? Did he do Polynomial-C acid mix?

He released an 11(!) track record. a whole show live streamed as well. No polynomial. This was aphex in full cunt mode. Brutal shit beginning to end. 

side A is mfm side B is saw3

Word is it's a whole album mate. Wowww, right?

didnt mean to sound ungrateful btw :^) just thought there was still time for you to compress + upload mp3s before the original upload ended, but if its just 10 mins its no biggie

I tried to listen to the stream here in Belgium but it wouldn't let me!
Excited to hear some rip from the live set ^^
And off course the album, expectations high! :D

Archived