IGNORED

Aphex Twin playing at Field Day London (03-06-17)

Herr Jan

It's not so much they'll have a shitty soundsystem, just that in the past field day have had to keep to some pretty ridiculous sound limits as Victoria Park is considered residential. It's a bit better in the tents than on the main stage though so may be OK.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Field Day keep using stock photos of Creamfields' Steel Yard to showcase the Barn Stage that AFX is headlining. They must be borrowing the structure for the weekend. It is, after all, being set up for another event in Victoria Park the week before FD.

Yep, looks like it's staying there until Lovebox festival, then back off up north for Grimfields.

I do wonder why I haven't bought a ticket for this (I can't put my finger on it). I know I'm likely to regret it.

You will regret it.

I emailed them regards tickets the other day, apparently they get sent out about a month before the gig.

I do wonder why I haven't bought a ticket for this (I can't put my finger on it). I know I'm likely to regret it.

You will regret it.

I emailed them regards tickets the other day, apparently they get sent out about a month before the gig.

​I reckon they will sell out at the end of the month when it's pay day. Or at least very close. I'll get a ticket before then or I'll need my head checking.

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets all booked for this/ Cannot wait. Haven't seen Aphex in over a decade.

Anyone else on the bill got you guys excited?

Will be my second attempt seeing Flying Lotus, first time was in 2012? I think, but the tent was so loaded you literally couldn't get in so we just moved on.

Hunee is definitely on my list, as are Moodymann, Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith, King Sunny ADE, Idris Ackamoor, Omar Souleyman, Silver Apples, Slowdive and Dekmantel Sound System. Depends on the times what I'll be able to see though.

It also might be time to start book a hotel and plane tickets...

Will be my second attempt seeing Flying Lotus, first time was in 2012? I think, but the tent was so loaded you literally couldn't get in so we just moved on.Hunee is definitely on my list, as are Moodymann, Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith, King Sunny ADE, Idris Ackamoor, Omar Souleyman, Silver Apples, Slowdive and Dekmantel Sound System. Depends on the times what I'll be able to see though.

Saw FlyLo in Bristol a few years back. He puts on a hell of a live show. Will definitely be making my way to him. Also really up for Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith.

I'm really looking forward to run the jewels, I was well into el-p when I was a moody teenager haha. Can't wait

Same! I'm still a bit confused that he's part of RTJ. I mean who would have thought when we were listening to Fantastic Damage that he'd be a playable character in Gears of War one day??

Got tickets for their London show next month. Can't wait.

King sunny & Machinedrum :)

King sunny & Machinedrum :)

How did I miss Machinedrum on the line up?? Good call.

Will be my second attempt seeing Flying Lotus, first time was in 2012? I think, but the tent was so loaded you literally couldn't get in so we just moved on.Hunee is definitely on my list, as are Moodymann, Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith, King Sunny ADE, Idris Ackamoor, Omar Souleyman, Silver Apples, Slowdive and Dekmantel Sound System. Depends on the times what I'll be able to see though.

Saw FlyLo in Bristol a few years back. He puts on a hell of a live show. Will definitely be making my way to him. Also really up for Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith.

I'm really looking forward to run the jewels, I was well into el-p when I was a moody teenager haha. Can't wait

Same! I'm still a bit confused that he's part of RTJ. I mean who would have thought when we were listening to Fantastic Damage that he'd be a playable character in Gears of War one day??

Got tickets for their London show next month. Can't wait.

I had no idea about him being in gears of war. That's really mental

I ordered the tickets a few months ago, but still haven't received anything but an email saying I'll get the tickets in my mail.

Anyone know how that works? Don't I get a digital ticket which I can print or something like that?

I ordered the tickets a few months ago, but still haven't received anything but an email saying I'll get the tickets in my mail.

Anyone know how that works? Don't I get a digital ticket which I can print or something like that?

There's ticket info on the confirmation email. Says tickets will be with you before 14 days prior to the event.

There's ticket info on the confirmation email. Says tickets will be with you before 14 days prior to the event.

I was too quick to post... saw the info minutes after my post :)

Archived