IGNORED

that one hipster house genre

marian

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry if already posted but Baltra’s probably my favorite. His tracks are catchy as hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G201cBDrWw0

Also love Rimbaudian (best name/album art combo ever):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKUZxPhR0Wo

Two of my favourite house tracks - discovered both through your mixes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Khotin has been my favorite recently - his music has been a lot more varied and diverse, more like general throwback 90s IDM and electronic music in general and not just lo-fi house, def some vaporwave and chillwave / glo-fi vibes too

Best Available House Technology has been doing more deconstructed techno and dub techno sounding stuff but in lo-fi style. Both producers have been on Opal House and Astrodynamics which were putting out a lot of tapes and 12" that came out as this "lo fi house" tag started to emerge.

edit

Khotin has been my favorite recently - his music has been a lot more varied and diverse, more like general throwback 90s IDM and electronic music in general and not just lo-fi house, def some vaporwave and chillwave / glo-fi vibes too

Love this Khotin track:

• 4 weeks later...

Lobster Theremin are currently doing 10x12" bundles and I would highly recommend them if you're UK or London based. Shipping appears to be a little steep outside of the UK but I was able to pick my order up in-store and once opened and checked against discogs I got about £60 of 12"s for £12.99. Not a dud among them either.

My current fave is this one, especially the last two tracks

Lobster Theremin are currently doing 10x12" bundles and I would highly recommend them if you're UK or London based. Shipping appears to be a little steep outside of the UK but I was able to pick my order up in-store and once opened and checked against discogs I got about £60 of 12"s for £12.99. Not a dud among them either.

did u get the regular or secret bundle?

Dolly dipped is my fave. I was playing the whole bundle while tripping last week and that bassline on dipped was like getting ur brain rimmed by a giant black rubber tongue

very quotable analogy

My current fave is this one, especially the last two tracks

in store where? might i ask.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived