IGNORED

AFX at Primavera 2017

Lada Laika

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5hrs????

Remind this brain where the rumor of 12"'s at every gig started? The magic of  the d4n evolving "frenzy", via discord, seems to have definitely been bastardized. I'm not expecting those Wonka-esque "golden tickets" at these events tbh - bonus if they do land! 

5hrs????

Remind this brain where the rumor of 12"'s at every gig started? The magic of the d4n evolving "frenzy", via discord, seems to have definitely been bastardized. I'm not expecting those Wonka-esque "golden tickets" at these events tbh - bonus if they do land!

IIRC Rich made a remark on soundcloud Re: the DfN vinyl referring to "the other ones"

5hrs????

Remind this brain where the rumor of 12"'s at every gig started? The magic of  the d4n evolving "frenzy", via discord, seems to have definitely been bastardized. I'm not expecting those Wonka-esque "golden tickets" at these events tbh - bonus if they do land! 

phlex said the first 12" was released exclusive for the houston gig, just like the rest planned on his soundvomit

would have waited 5 hours myself :cisfor:

I'm young and have 5 hours:) regret is a bitch. It was either beach or risk it for a vinyl. It's all part of it:)

Gonna keep checking. Hard to know what to look for. Asked Merch peeps and nobody seems to know anything.

I too remember his comments on SoundCloud. Had to check.

I'm young and have 5 hours:) regret is a bitch. It was either beach or risk it for a vinyl. It's all part of it:)

Gonna keep checking. Hard to know what to look for. Asked Merch peeps and nobody seems to know anything.

I too remember his comments on SoundCloud. Had to check.

In 7 and a half hours

You'll forget those 5 hours

:aphexsign:

Have fun everybody!  I left Barcelona about a week ago, a little sorry to miss this one, but not sorry to miss London

Archived