Bon Jovi - This House is Not For Sale

Finally, a song that can replace "livin' on a prayer" that's sung at my local meat market sports bar. Middle aged bitches gonna get wet.

actually, that song is better than anything Kid Rock has made in ages. It's got that going for it I guess.

Millennial Whoop detected @ 1:52.

EDIT: Also the curly dude is playing a synth near the end, but I do not hear a synth in the song? Can I has lush pads Jon Bovi?

EDIT: Oh wait, you can hear it during the fade-out, my bad.

Edited by Goiter Sanchez

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Touched Music
      After the success of the Covert II Vinyl EP (Sold Out), Next we have Covert II the Album.
      Pre Order Of The Limited Addition CD Digipack Will Be
      Saturday Feb 25th 9AM (Released March 4th)
      https://touched.bandcamp.com/music
      15 Tracks
      Artwork By The Designers Republic

ARTIST: VARIOUS
      TITLE: COVERT II (The Album)

Label: Touched Music
      Cat no: TM33
      Format: CD Digipack/Digital
      Artwork: The Designers Republic – MITDRTM
      Style: Electronica
      Release Date: 4th March 2017

Description
      After the now legendary Covert II EP Vinyl from De:tuned & Touched music now comes Covert II The Album.
      Touched and some of the planet’s greatest electronic musicians willing to support and help out on its releases. The result is a unique piece: the first ever Glass Master Digipack release ‘Various - Covert II’ for Touched - Music for Macmillan Cancer Support.
      A mask of invisibility, anonymity serves to enhance the work for charity. The infamous Touched series back catalogue of related prolific artists laid the foundations for ‘Covert II’ featuring 15 previously unreleased tracks offering a variety of cornish acidic sounds, playful structures and melodies that will take the listener on a journey into future worlds. All anonymous artists have contributed their music for free.
      Sheffield based influential graphic studio ‘The Designers Republic’, known for their highly distinctive work for labels such as Warp, generously offered their time and designed fitting artwork in their own fresh and recognizable style.
      ‘Covert II’ will be available as a limited Digipack CD release sold directly via Touched’s Bandcamp page with all proceeds donated to Macmillan Cancer Support. Your CD purchase includes a high-quality download and unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app.
      Touched would like to thank all the artists, The Designers Republic and Loz Grover for Mastering for their contributions and support. Let the music take control
      Buy - https://touched.bandcamp.com/album/covert-ii
      Tracklist

1 Unknown – Song In Song
      2 Unknown – Everything Connected
      3 Unknown – Sol A r skies
      4 Unknown - Dofinn
      5 Unknown – 9a9a Ran
      6 Unknown – Charred Inward
      7 Unknown – Filmed lipear
      8 Unknown – Between Galaxies
      9 Unknown – Heliacal Rising
      10 Unknown – Sharp As Usual